Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

averagenobody Biased,And Terrible Admin/Mod.

How may we help you?
Überectomy

averagenobody Biased,And Terrible Admin/Mod.

Unread post by Überectomy »

Ok averagenobody Has been misusing his power's Like,Kicking mod's and or member's [Like me,He kicked me for "Dominating" him] just to kick,teleporting people into his sentry to get kill's,He also would "Change map's without permission.
LolUmad?
Überectomy

Re: averagenobody Biased,And Terrible Admin/Mod.

Did I not mention,he kicked me in arena for being an engineer,When i had just entered.And hadn't had any idea That It was "Scout only" when he had a Pyro and a Heavy on his team,And yet i was the only person to get kicked.
LolUmad?
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Admins abusing admin powers=Daily shit on fun server.

I'm not even joking. The funserver was made for Admin aboose.

The only thing he would need to watch is the changing map without permission.
Life is whatever.
Überectomy

He has already been,Warned before this.
LolUmad?
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

From who? Unless it was someone like Divine, cap, Goose, PJ, or Rift, it really doesn't matter.
Life is whatever.
Überectomy

captainangry,Let me go try and find it on the forum's.
LolUmad?
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

PhrozenFlame wrote:From who? Unless it was someone like Divine, cap, Goose, PJ, or Rift, it really doesn't matter.
You couldn't be more wrong. Goose is only a regular admin and you forgot rift, burning, and a few others. Besides, I expect him to listen to me. That little jackass banned me. Which reminds me that I need to ask cap to fix admin again.
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

[Quote=Ex-PFC Wintergreen] You forgot rift, burning, and a few others.[/Quote]

I did say rift.

Might as well start playing tf2 again...
Life is whatever.
Überectomy

Just to say,White vinegar lol.
LolUmad?
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

Well, rifts so cool you need to name him twice. Either way average is a tool.
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
Überectomy

Ex-PFC Wintergreen wrote:Well, rifts so cool you need to name him twice. Either way average is a tool.
I don't get that analogy.......
LolUmad?
Joe's Crab Shack
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24928034

Unread post by Joe's Crab Shack »

Average is a little dickshit, even on the fun server where everyone and their grandmother test out their admin powers. He would have banned Plastic yesterday if he had the ability, then on the MAIN server, he has been known to kick and ban people for the most mediocre shit. And then when he's kicked for being a jackass he comes back on, scrambles the teams or kicks anyone he can and then leaves.
“Sane is boring.”
― R.A. Salvatore

“I used to be sane, then I got better.”
― Anonymous

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
― John Russell
Überectomy

Yeah I was just on and we all voted for BreakWall_B1 and he decided that he hated that map so he changed It.
LolUmad?
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

all i have heard is complaints about this guy...idk why he has admin, captain if you read this its time for regular members to lose their admin...just saying i honestly dont care if i lose it or not tbh i mean i just want to play and i am sick and tired about people bitching about admins on the fun server or not having admin and stuff, we need to set a few head admins (forum mods and then trusted people who have been on for a long time) and give everyone like votekick but give the head admins immunity. i honestly dont care what you are trying to do with the admin mod but we need something done about it now not later.

:barf:

TL:DR version

Need a few head admins and no lower admins. getting rid of map change options for people on the fun server and installing candymod on the fun server will solve a lot of the problems.

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

well even though I've hardly ever used my admin powers, I don't want to lose them for no reason. Why not just only let respectable people wear the tag/have admin. Its not like just because you don't have admin you aren't a part of the community.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Überectomy

Beetle wrote:well even though I've hardly ever used my admin powers, I don't want to lose them for no reason. Why not just only let respectable people wear the tag/have admin. Its not like just because you don't have admin you aren't a part of the community.
Bingo!
LolUmad?
Überectomy

D34THSPAWN There Putting candy mod back In?That's good because i have ton's of candy.
LolUmad?
StrudelB
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20251166

Unread post by StrudelB »

Am I back?
Who knows?
All I know is that I'm gonna play some more TF2.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

Beetle wrote:well even though I've hardly ever used my admin powers, I don't want to lose them for no reason. Why not just only let respectable people wear the tag/have admin. Its not like just because you don't have admin you aren't a part of the community.
thats what i meant beetle

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Überectomy

There should be a vote.
LolUmad?
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

It was suggested but cap said he's busy most of the week making it impossible for him to approve the person making the thread.
Life is whatever.
averagenobody

Unread post by averagenobody »

Ok, I admin that when I first got my admin powers, I was a dick, but I really am trying to change and I am learning how to abuse "correctly" on the funserver. I am sorry if i have pissed you off in some way. Plus, I dont even have teleporting powers..
averagenobody

Unread post by averagenobody »

Ok, multiple points here, and I would like to correct a thing that didn't actually happen. (I'm not denying that I was a dick/jackass when I got my admin powers, just saying that one thing didn't happen happened [yet])

I have NEVER scrambled the teams on the reg. server or the fun server, if I have ever wanted to scramble teams, I type !votescramble

Ok, I have kicked other admins on the fun server, and I have permabanned people, but only on accident. The first time i banned someone I typed sm_ban XXXXXX Some random message, of course, this banned someone permanently, which I did not mean to do....it was a stupid mistake...

Before I became an admin, I used to play on the cC servers all the time (I still do), but mainly on the fun server, where admins abuse their powers all the time. Constantly I was messed with, my name was changed, I was kicked for the stupidest reasons, I would get banned for days for bodyshotting other snipers, I would be exploded constantly, or teleported in the stupidest places, or right in front of a sentry, almost every day (except the banning thing, that only happened 7 times).
Plus on the reg. server, I was banned (by the same person as the funserver) for headshotting a heavy, (this time for 3 days), kicked for build a sentry in the "wrong" place, getting kicked for the stupidest reasons, getting exploded constantly....Do you see the trend I'm trying to make? So as soon as I was given admin powers I followed the example that I was given before, and of course this was the wrong thing to do, I realize this now, but it doesn't matter what I say now does it? You all will still hate me, no matter what I say, I guess I wanted to try to defend myself before I would get admin taken away....but I digress, all I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry, I truly am sorry. And I'm trying to change, I really am, all I'm asking from you is to let me show you that I have.
Überectomy

averagenobody wrote:Ok, multiple points here, and I would like to correct a thing that didn't actually happen. (I'm not denying that I was a dick/jackass when I got my admin powers, just saying that one thing didn't happen happened [yet])

I have **** scrambled the teams on the reg. server or the fun server, if I have ever wanted to scramble teams, I type **Scramble team's***

Ok, I have kicked other admins on the fun server, and I have permabanned people, but only on *****. The first time i banned someone I typed sm_ban XXXXXX Some random message, of course, this banned someone permanently, which I did not mean to do....it was a stupid mistake...

Before I became an admin, I used to play on the cC servers all the time (I still do), but mainly on the fun server, where admins abuse their powers all the time***So do you***. Constantly I was messed with, my name was changed, I was kicked for the ***Right*** reasons, I would get banned for days for bodyshotting other snipers, I would be exploded constantly, or teleported in the stupidest places, or right in front of a sentry, almost every day (except the banning thing, that only happened 7 times).
Plus on the reg. server, I was banned (by the same person as the funserver) for headshotting a heavy, (this time for 3 days), kicked for build a sentry in ***The enemy Spawn*** , getting kicked for the ***Right*** reasons, getting exploded constantly***For teleporting people into You're Sentry's and exploding Whole team's***....Do you see the trend I'm trying to make? So as soon as I was given admin powers ***I Harassed all the people who killed me***, and of course this was the wrong thing to do, I realize this now, but it doesn't matter what I say now does it? You all will still hate me, no matter what I say, I guess I wanted to try to defend myself before I would get admin taken away....but I digress, all I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry, I truly am sorry. And I'm trying to change, I really am, all I'm asking from you is to let me show you that I have.
Let me correct you.
LolUmad?
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

You can't change his words just because you don't like him, that only makes people respect you less as you do not have a proper argument for what he stated. If you actually HAVE a proper argument, I suggest you post THAT instead of trying to make him look stupid.
Life is whatever.
Liquid Death
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19897660

Unread post by Liquid Death »

Überectomy wrote:There should be a vote.
I believe admin should be chosen by vote. And percentages determine the kind of admin the person shall receive. Such as 85%= low admin 100%=high admin or something along those lines. Just a personal opinion.
Überectomy

PhrozenFlame wrote:You can't change his words just because you don't like him, that only makes people respect you less as you do not have a proper argument for what he stated. If you actually HAVE a proper argument, I suggest you post THAT instead of trying to make him look stupid.
I didn't "change" his word's because I don't like him,I changed his word's because he Is lying,And trying to get Sympathy.
LolUmad?
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I wasn't in there with avg when he did that, but I'd guess 90% of the admins that solely go to the fun server are terrible admins. at least that's what ive experienced.

(aka teleporting as sniper so you can kill faster because they dont know where you teleported to)
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
rudedog04
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18753451

Unread post by rudedog04 »

averagenobody wrote:Ok, multiple points here, and I would like to correct a thing that didn't actually happen. (I'm not denying that I was a dick/jackass when I got my admin powers, just saying that one thing didn't happen happened [yet])

I have NEVER scrambled the teams on the reg. server or the fun server, if I have ever wanted to scramble teams, I type !votescramble

Ok, I have kicked other admins on the fun server, and I have permabanned people, but only on accident. The first time i banned someone I typed sm_ban XXXXXX Some random message, of course, this banned someone permanently, which I did not mean to do....it was a stupid mistake...

Before I became an admin, I used to play on the cC servers all the time (I still do), but mainly on the fun server, where admins abuse their powers all the time. Constantly I was messed with, my name was changed, I was kicked for the stupidest reasons, I would get banned for days for bodyshotting other snipers, I would be exploded constantly, or teleported in the stupidest places, or right in front of a sentry, almost every day (except the banning thing, that only happened 7 times).
Plus on the reg. server, I was banned (by the same person as the funserver) for headshotting a heavy, (this time for 3 days), kicked for build a sentry in the "wrong" place, getting kicked for the stupidest reasons, getting exploded constantly....Do you see the trend I'm trying to make? So as soon as I was given admin powers I followed the example that I was given before, and of course this was the wrong thing to do, I realize this now, but it doesn't matter what I say now does it? You all will still hate me, no matter what I say, I guess I wanted to try to defend myself before I would get admin taken away....but I digress, all I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry, I truly am sorry. And I'm trying to change, I really am, all I'm asking from you is to let me show you that I have.
Here's what you did: you tried to get even. With ALL of us. By doing the same thing as we did to you. Bad move.
Here's what you should of done: showed an example of yourself.

Most of the kids on the funserver get picked. Once that kid get recognized by an admin who plays constantly on the custommaps server like he owns the place, you will be recognized by all. Your life will be a living hell once you step one foot on our turf. Some might lay off of you, but thats because you had enough torture. Others will continue until they get what they want; for you to leave. Trust me. I was put in this situation way back in the old tymes of Smokehouse Misfits(our first clan before Cc). But look at where I am now. Highest admin on the funserver. I have a great time in the custommaps server with everyone. All because i stuck with the pain and kept going. I was hated by all in SM because i was a kid. Asked for membersip and was denied at least 12 times. By the 13th time, they wanted me gone by the next week by some admin. So instead of leaving in shame and trying to find another clan or group that was kid-friendly, I stayed there, shut my fuckin mouth for once, and played the damn game for once. They respected me in the end, but i still never received even a little taste of what being a member would be like.

So my advice to you. Either cry like a pussy and leave our servers because you can't handle it, or make a change in yourself.
Overall: PLEASE STOP FUCKIN ABUSING YOUR POWERS IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE FUNSERVER!
Image Image
rudedog04
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18753451

Unread post by rudedog04 »

Beetle wrote:I wasn't in there with avg when he did that, but I'd guess 90% of the admins that solely go to the fun server are terrible admins. at least that's what ive experienced.

(aka teleporting as sniper so you can kill faster because they dont know where you teleported to)
(clears throat)
Image Image