Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Hey evrybody!

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
RamHelpsYou

Hey evrybody!

Unread post by RamHelpsYou »

hey evryone, im ramses from tf2! i hope someone knows who i am, i've been there for 3-4 years playing, i know almost all the admins, thursday, spleenter, flamingsarge, etc. well if you remember me and you like meh...

idk... do what you think you should do :)

and like im here for soo many time and i know almost evryone who plays there, i would like to be an admin, its somehow fair for most of people, but for haters it isn't.
I would not abuse, or slay evryone like the "abuser admins" [admins may get mad if they read this] but i wont do that, only if you guys really want, cheaters hackers and scammers can just f@ck off! And thats it, if you think i could be a good admin go on my profile and click yes or no, its your choise, i dont blame anyone for the yes/s and no/s. Thank you all for watching this post!

RamHelpsYou [my name dont mean i might really help you, dont anoy me cause of that!]
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

Re: Hey evrybody!

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »

Oh man, this thread is gonna get it.
Egonny
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18190371

Unread post by Egonny »

RamHelpsYou wrote:hey evryone, im ramses from tf2! i hope someone knows who i am, i've been there for 3-4 years playing, i know almost all the admins, thursday, spleenter, flamingsarge, etc. well if you remember me and you like meh...

idk... do what you think you should do :)

and like im here for soo many time and i know almost evryone who plays there, i would like to be an admin, its somehow fair for most of people, but for haters it isn't.
I would not abuse, or slay evryone like the "abuser admins" [admins may get mad if they read this] but i wont do that, only if you guys really want, cheaters hackers and scammers can just f@ck off! And thats it, if you think i could be a good admin go on my profile and click yes or no, its your choise, i dont blame anyone for the yes/s and no/s. Thank you all for watching this post!

RamHelpsYou [my name dont mean i might really help you, dont anoy me cause of that!]
Translation: Can I have admin?
Optimus Prime Rib

It's even in the wrong section. *headdesk*
Zarik'sBrother
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2443464
Xbox Gamer Tag: L0giK 5

Unread post by Zarik'sBrother »

I think RamHelpsYou would make an excellent admin and I voted Yes!

I mean, just look at his name! Ram Helps YOU, not just me, but everyone!

I'm sure that with RamHelpsYou as an admin there will never be another cheater on any of the servers and he will not abuse his powers. That was his promise!

Ram for president!
RamHelpsYou

Unread post by RamHelpsYou »

thank you zarik, i hate those cheaters, someone have to teach them a lesson too!
EveOfTheApocalypse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25096252

Unread post by EveOfTheApocalypse »

never have i seen someone lose any chances of getting admin as fast as this.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

EveOfTheApocalypse wrote:never have i seen someone lose any chances of getting admin as fast as this
Not even me?
Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
EveOfTheApocalypse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25096252

Unread post by EveOfTheApocalypse »

Kriegsmarine wrote:
EveOfTheApocalypse wrote:never have i seen someone lose any chances of getting admin as fast as this
Not even me?

Not sure, haven't been in the forums enough to say.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Hello, I am called Jeørk Matski. Ramhelping man has save me and wife from many evil Chernobyls and helped me make the programming for "Terrific Horse Simulator 2" on beautiful Pegasus system of entertainment. He backed by wonderful werewolfs party and votes for him votes for jolly times. I not joshing with my fucking.
Optimus Prime Rib

I expected greater things from you Denzoson.
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Unread post by FierySnake »

You spell everybody wrong.
You lost your 3-4 years benefit.
good day sir.

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Unread post by Zarik »

Zarik'sBrother wrote:I think RamHelpsYou would make an excellent admin and I voted Yes!

I mean, just look at his name! Ram Helps YOU, not just me, but everyone!

I'm sure that with RamHelpsYou as an admin there will never be another cheater on any of the servers and he will not abuse his powers. That was his promise!

Ram for president!

Nice trolling there bro!

Optimus Prime Rib wrote:Oh man, this thread is gonna get it.
Totally :P, Just wait until Tampa gets back he's gonna have a field day with this
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

RamHelpsYou once saved me from a pack of hungry wolves when I was just a baby. Ram 4 admin.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
scottlind1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27359265

Unread post by scottlind1 »

wow... this thread.. so many errors...you know, i think we should just let tampa run wild with this one..
Common sense is so rare now a days it's a god damn super power.
Optimus Prime Rib

RamHelpsYou and I grew up together in the rugged hills of Ukraine. Life was always tough for Ram and I, earning our survival day to day, living off the land. One day we were confronted by foreign men, a pale color with a dialect we had never heard before. These men took us away across the vast ocean to their land, enslaving us to work in their fields. For many years we did this until one day Ram decided it was enough, and we were to escape back to our homeland. The masters made us sleep in shackles at night, paired together so to make escape more difficult. That night Ram and I snuck out of our shelter, to the master's estate. Ram knew that in the kitchen the master kept sharp utilities that would help us undo our shackles. Ram forgot that his wrist had swollen from a bee sting a few days ago, so to assure our freedom, he cut his own hand off in sacrifice to free us. To stop his bleeding Ram knew that heat would stop the wound, as we learned from being branded by our masters, so he turned on the fire in the kitchen and burned close his wound. While this was happening, the master's companion, a small furry wolf or dog, not seen in our homeland, walked into the kitchen and started to yell at us in his native tongue. We did not realize but master was on his way already down the stairs. We saw the master and his three sons rush into the kitchen all with very big guns. They yelled at us but we did not understand, but Ram knew they meant to harm us. Ram took the knife he had just used to sever his hand and dived over the counter, knocking down all of master's kitchen items. Ram landed first on the smallest of the children, thrusting the blade into the little one's chest, causing much blood and yelling, which stopped very shortly. Ram took the gun the small one dropped and without much knowledge of such tools, aimed it wildly toward the others and managed to hit the eldest son in the neck, causing all of his top to explode, very gruesome. The master and his last son had become so scared they tried to shoot at Ram, but his crazed eyes and bloody body had them not moving. Ram took the other gun the eldest son dropped as he didn't know to put more bullets in other gun, and shot the master in his chest, making his heart and insides spill throughout kitchen area. He took the last child and like the clubbed weapons we knew, mashed its head until the pale man was not moving, and his brains could see us all. Ram saved us that night and we escaped back to homeland where families said we are heroes to them. Never forget that night Ram and I will not, without Ram I would be lost, I am forever in debt to him.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

Ram is very big name where I grew up, all because of RamHelpsYou. He was just a simple farmer boy from up the road, not known to very many people in my village. Then one day, Black Riders came into town and demanded our women and children. Not knowing what to do or who to call Ram came down from his Farm and began to attack the riders with his bare hands. The riders were confused and disoriented and became weak. The riders then tried one last effort to have their way, it was to poke a hole in the dam keeping our village dry. Ram saw this and put his finger into the hole to save our village from annihilation, and as such we are forever indebted to him.

Ram for Prime Minister!
Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
GreenPyro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31472044

Unread post by GreenPyro »

hey ram it doesnt look like you got your steam connected to here...we cant vote your up or down till you do that just so ya know
Burnerman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19878267

Unread post by Burnerman »

RamHelpsYou wrote: i would like to be an admin
:neutral:
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Optimus Prime Rib wrote:RamHelpsYou and I grew up together in the rugged hills of Ukraine. Life was always tough for Ram and I, earning our survival day to day, living off the land. One day we were confronted by foreign men, a pale color with a dialect we had never heard before. These men took us away across the vast ocean to their land, enslaving us to work in their fields. For many years we did this until one day Ram decided it was enough, and we were to escape back to our homeland. The masters made us sleep in shackles at night, paired together so to make escape more difficult. That night Ram and I snuck out of our shelter, to the master's estate. Ram knew that in the kitchen the master kept sharp utilities that would help us undo our shackles. Ram forgot that his wrist had swollen from a bee sting a few days ago, so to assure our freedom, he cut his own hand off in sacrifice to free us. To stop his bleeding Ram knew that heat would stop the wound, as we learned from being branded by our masters, so he turned on the fire in the kitchen and burned close his wound. While this was happening, the master's companion, a small furry wolf or dog, not seen in our homeland, walked into the kitchen and started to yell at us in his native tongue. We did not realize but master was on his way already down the stairs. We saw the master and his three sons rush into the kitchen all with very big guns. They yelled at us but we did not understand, but Ram knew they meant to harm us. Ram took the knife he had just used to sever his hand and dived over the counter, knocking down all of master's kitchen items. Ram landed first on the smallest of the children, thrusting the blade into the little one's chest, causing much blood and yelling, which stopped very shortly. Ram took the gun the small one dropped and without much knowledge of such tools, aimed it wildly toward the others and managed to hit the eldest son in the neck, causing all of his top to explode, very gruesome. The master and his last son had become so scared they tried to shoot at Ram, but his crazed eyes and bloody body had them not moving. Ram took the other gun the eldest son dropped as he didn't know to put more bullets in other gun, and shot the master in his chest, making his heart and insides spill throughout kitchen area. He took the last child and like the clubbed weapons we knew, mashed its head until the pale man was not moving, and his brains could see us all. Ram saved us that night and we escaped back to homeland where families said we are heroes to them. Never forget that night Ram and I will not, without Ram I would be lost, I am forever in debt to him.
tl;dr.Summarize it for me.

Time To Go Back To Listing My Responses!

1. You will never be able to slay. Even when you get admin.You'll never be able to.

2. You did the introduction wrong,Read the instructions bro.

3. If you play the funserver, and if you just said you won't abuse your admin,You're doing it wrong.

4. Pancakes

5. You only know thursday because you gave items to noclip you.

6. Knowing you, when you get admin, You will constantly change to breakfloor. Just sayin

7. We can't vote you for admin unless you put in your steam ID. Unless you were bombarded with yes/no votes and decided to remove it before I noticed this thread.
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Unread post by FierySnake »

Then he left :/

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!
A Common Sandvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31019605

Unread post by A Common Sandvich »

ram is eh pretty col guy, he asks for adminn and he aren't afraid of anything
MrKerplunkers wrote:Hope you fuckers like furrowed brows.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

A Common Sandvich wrote:ram is eh pretty col guy, he asks for adminn and he aren't afraid of anything
Time to find all the people who did too.

Dmc Havoc

[url][/url]

Joker Jon
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

Haunwulf wrote: 3. If you play the funserver, and if you just said you won't abuse your admin,You're doing it wrong.
He wouldn't be doing it wrong. he would be lying.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

^ Nostalgia trip

Ramses you haven't been here for 3-4 years bruv, not even close.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Celtic wrote:^ Nostalgia trip

Ramses you haven't been here for 3-4 years bruv, not even close.
That might be because the site came up at the end of '09.

I ams the missings of ram helping mans. He friends goods us all.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

I meant when he started playing on the server but yeah, forums included since they haven't been update for that long either.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

^

spambots. yayyy...
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.