Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

"Introduction Instructions"

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

"Introduction Instructions"

Unread post by Celtic »

Seriously?
What idiot could fuck up a intro.

NAME: Matthew

LOCATION: Boston, MA during the week. A small town located in MA on the weekends.

NATIONALITY/HERITAGE: Cockcasian

FAVORITE MUSIC: Post-Hardcore and Ghost Rock, which is a genre me and my asian bitchboy Ray made up.

FAVORITE MOVIES: A Clockwork Orange

FAVORITE DRINK: Bawls and Vodka

FAVORITE COLOR: Black

FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: If you can count music performers as Actresses, then Regina Spektor.

HEALTH: Is there where I post my height and weight? 6'1, 147 LB

SCHOOL: Senior in HS

HOBBIES: As of late, it's been mixing various drugs and alcoholic drinks. Spice and Adderal have been my favorites lately.

OCCUPATION: Graphic Designer. I work for online clients and at local photography shops that require picture editing.

If anyone would like to inquire about Ghost Rock:

It's a genre where people make music about ghosts, but when it was first started, it was a genre about trying to make ghost sounds like "WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO OLOLOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOWOOOOO" but now the songs are just about the ghosts that go "WOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOLO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOO OOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO"."
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: "Introduction Instructions"

Unread post by Beetle »

sry. im not afraid to say it. i like regina spektor too. even her music.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.