Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The cC Youtube Page

Discussion about anything.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

The cC Youtube Page

Unread post by thedoghouse »

We haven't had new videos in a while and we could probably use some more, so, if you can be bothered to, download the wegame client http://www.wegame.com/download/ and start recording if you something crazy starts happening, then send the video to cpt, zamboni, or me and if it's any good we can put it on the youtube page
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Re: The cC Youtube Page

Unread post by Haunwulf »

hmm,I WAS planning to make a youtube video with some other recording program but It dropped my fps and made it impossible to play tf2 with.Not sure if this program is gonna drop my fps or drop some fps...Ill try it out later... :)
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Haunwulf wrote:hmm,I WAS planning to make a youtube video without using the in-game demo recorder that drops maybe 1 fps with some other recording program but It dropped my fps and made it impossible to play tf2 with.Not sure if this program is gonna drop my fps or drop some fps...Ill try it out later... :)
That's all I saw.
Life is whatever.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

Guys if your getting lag with video recorders. Just record a demo. And then record that
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

Remember to be always ready to record, or you might miss something like Viano and I "singing" Bad Romance last night.
scottlind1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27359265

Unread post by scottlind1 »

well i think i will definetly download that and start recording some of the crazy stuff that happens.. plus i have already subscribed to the you tube channel, so all should be well and good.
Common sense is so rare now a days it's a god damn super power.