Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Donations = 2 More Player Slots

Announcements for our community.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Donations = 2 More Player Slots

Unread post by captainAngry »

I have received enough donations to provide something back to the community. Effective immediately the server now has 24 slots instead of 22. This will help the server keep from getting full as fast and will also allow us to play 8 vs 8 on arena maps instead of a maximum of 7 vs 7.

The way that arena determines max players is by taking the total server slots and dividing by 3 (Red, Blue, Waiting to Play).

In order to increase the arena team limit to 9 we would have to increase the player slots to 28 (27 +1 for even teams). The next donation of $10 or more will lead to the addition of 4 additional server spaces.

After that I have a few more ideas. My initial thought is to add a second TF2 server that is password protected for whatever we would like to do with it. I have also received some requests to open a L4D server, although I don't own that game so I would need someone to step up and help run that server.

Other possibilities include HLstatsX, some other server stats software, or providing prizes for •cC• competitions. I am open to sugestions.

To donate, click on the Image button found at the top of the forum.

Thank you again to everyone who donated!
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Re: Donations = 2 More Player Slots

Unread post by g_e_oos »

As long as you teach me how I can pretty much do anything needed... Not monetary but whatever....
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Is there anything that I could do besides donating, since I'm broke?
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Not right now. I am sure as things grow we will need people to do more things, but right now I just spend all my time doing everything :D
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Okie Dokie.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

if u get enough donations u should make a counter strike source gun game server. because its kewl. also another tf2 server is kinda useless. i dont recommand it. and maybe a gmod server?
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.