Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Redship map problem

How may we help you?
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Redship map problem

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Redship(fun server map) Wont load for me.It always says "Missing Map:Redship.Disconnecting..."Could someone give me a solution to this problem?
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Re: Redship map problem

Unread post by Divine Fate »

You probably downloaded a corrupt version one day and it never got deleted. You have two options, either you can go into your maps folder and delete redship and hope a second download will fix it for you, or you can download the map yourself:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/103929

Stick that in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<USERNAME>\Team Fortress 2\tf\maps\
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

I downloaded the map from fpsbanana.com,tried redship out on funserver,and the map worked! Now i can finally stop whining about people voting that map....lol
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

I had the same problem, and after reading this I went to my maps folder and found I had the map in a WinRar archive. Why it was in an archive idk, is it possible that its in an archive on the server and its supposed to extract it and sometimes doesn't? I've now extracted it and hope it works.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free