Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Captain will be gone next week

Announcements for our community.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Captain will be gone next week

Unread post by captainAngry »

I don't really think this warrants an announcement but I didn't know where else to put it.

Next week I will be flying to four cities in 5 days and I won't have a whole lot of time to manage the community.
I will be leaving Minneapolis at 7am Sunday for Seattle, Monday at 7pm for Denver, Tuesday at 7PM for Memphis and Wednesday at 9:30pm back to Minneapolis. I get into Minneapolis at 11pm and then go out at 7am for Washington D.C. and won't be home until Sunday night.

All in all I will have about 5 hours at home. I anticipate having internet access during the day Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but the rest of the week is unknown since that part is my vacation. I should be back in time to add new maps to the server for the play test so none of the regular events should be effected, even if they are bit sparse.

Before I leave I will be fixing some known issues with the servers. I will be adding Karaoke onto the fun server again, exploring the possibility of giving donators the ability to have a sound play when they join the server and looking into why the regular server crashes whenever anyone uses the slay command.

I don't anticipate this having much of an impact on the community but I won't be in game for this time period. There is also a chance that I will have to do this all again in two weeks.

-Captain
SmylesE
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3228205

Re: Captain will be gone next week

Unread post by SmylesE »

Have fun!
arkawn
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7761101

Unread post by arkawn »

When the cat is away, the mice will play

These mice are toilet trained though, so you don't need to worry about walking home into a pile of fecal matter
But what else awaits you
I cannot say
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Lmao ark
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Unread post by GrimGriz »

So...are you back yet? Testing today? is the updated dustribute on the server?