Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Hey ALL you NON-Gypsys...wanna know how to become a NONGY?

Discussion about anything.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19074708
Xbox Gamer Tag: BeeGrinder

Hey ALL you NON-Gypsys...wanna know how to become a NONGY?

Unread post by Gypsy Joe »

well there are few requirments....one non of u will ever be a gypsy (maby some of u ladys can be w/ a gypsy...and awesomesuace)..... lets see just to become a "nongy" u must be able to do 3 of these 5 things... but u must also complete a few quests after u message me back on the three things u have done...

1. can u charm a snake w/ your ow whistle?
2.do u have heat vission?
3.have u or are in the process of beating up an evil monkey? (watch family guy that kind of monkey...)hint: u gotta shotgun crown it!
4: u must be able to use around 300-450 weapons as a gypsy..some examples:Sword
Throwing Stars
Sais
Nun-chucks
Blowguns
Martial Arts
Daggers
your mind
fists
chuck noris
5. can u bend the darknes to your will (darknes and chucknoris count as the same thing)

the life of a nongy is an anmazing thing you will never be as awesome as i...but u can try and if u are a true gypsy it shall shine through!
Disregard the above.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Re: Hey ALL you NON-Gypsys...wanna know how to become a NONGY?

hre are some self help tips for u if u still need to complete this task:....1. THE GYPSY MINDSET

The gypsy mindset is without a doubt the most important element of becoming a ninja. If you couldn’t figure this out on your own, just give up, it’ll never happen, you’re a lost cause. The ninja mindset is difficult to attain, and even more difficult to master. It requires the ability to switch it on and off. If one was to be in a ninja mindset 24/7, the behavior changes would be too evident and it would defeat the whole purpose of the gypsy mindset. It needs to be cultivated in a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde sense. One needs to be able to appear the same as always, but at the blink of eye enter in a mindset of complete stealth, insane focus, the agility of a gazelle, and a massive jonezing for good sushi.

There are many theories on how to attain, control, and effectively use this mindset. There are some who say you must climb mountains by yourself to find your inner peace, there are some who insist that a strict regiment of intense meditation is the only way. There are some who believe that you are simply born with it and that each person has to find their own way to unlock it. None of these are correct.

To get into the mindset of the ninja, you must first access a computer. This cannot be just any computer, but must be a computer connected to the internet (stay with me here). This should not be an issue since you are reading this page right now. Open whatever web browser that is equipped to that computer and direct your browser to go to. THIS IS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO GET INTO THE MINDSET OF THE NINJA. YOU MUST READ EVERY STORY, VIEW EVERY CLIP, SCRUTINIZE EVERY WORD, ANALYZE EVERY DETAIL. In this way, and only in this way, can you fully understand what it means to be a gypsy....

2.GYPSY WEAPONRY

This is usually the best part of being a gypsy. All gypsys know that only wusses use guns, a gypsy's weaponry arsenal is small but effective:

Sword
Throwing Stars
Sais
Nun-chucks
Blowguns
Martial Arts
Daggers

Depending on the video-game gypsy you wanna be, you can either unrealistically carry all of these at once and equip them based on the enemy you’re fighting, or you can be more lifelike and realize that you can basically have a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, and maybe, if they’re small enough, a few pointy stars to chuck at people who really really deserve it. A true gypsy knows that the greatest strength lies in the mind. That’s why ninjas have ESP or telepathy, always. If you don’t develop either of these skills, sorry, you’re just not gypsy material. Jean Grey? gypsy. Charles Xavier? gypsy. Ms. Cleo, the Jamaican woman who can commune with the dead? gypsy. You get the picture. gypsys also utilize surprise as often as possible. You can tell a ninja prospect from early ages by looking at which of your childhood friends always wanted to throw surprise parties. If that kid goes on realultimatepower.net, he could become a gypsy if he can learn how to read minds.

You must remember that the use of your weapons always has to be silent. You cant ever make noise, that’s a no-no in the gypsy club and they might pull your membership if you make a racket while gypsy-ing.
Disregard the above.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

How drunk were you when you wrote that last post?
Altair the spy

Unread post by Altair the spy »

captainangry wrote:How drunk were you when you wrote that last post?
drunk like the demoman from Tf2 STOP DRINKING GYPSY!!!
my knife up your ass
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Gypsy Joe wrote:Hey ALL you NON-Gypsys...wanna know how to become a NONGY?
No.
Too much booze+Ask a Ninja audio book=this.
Though if you have a blow gun laying around that you aren't using feel free to send it my way.
LilSam__U
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19162719

Unread post by LilSam__U »

captainangry wrote:How drunk were you when you wrote that last post?
lol
Awesomesauce
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17643787
Location: Toronto, Ontario...but mostly where you least expect me.

Unread post by Awesomesauce »

What about me?
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Can i bring this back?
Disregard the above.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I never saw this post in the first place....too bad I saw it now.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.