Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

melee_cube [on server]

Play a good map that you would like to see on the server? Submit it here.
OldManJenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26457270
Twitter Username: @OldManJ9

melee_cube [on server]

Unread post by OldManJenkins »

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/140156

An arena-style melee-only map, involving a giant floating cube of water, with a small base inside. The control point is inside a water-free room at the very center of the stage. The room can be accessed from either side, as well as through an opening in the top.

Screenshots:

PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Re: melee_cube

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

No more melee maps.

Seriously. We have enough of them.
Life is whatever.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Does it break anything , because I swear Chambers turns of crits until the server resets.
OldManJenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26457270
Twitter Username: @OldManJ9

Unread post by OldManJenkins »

LaN wrote:Does it break anything , because I swear Chambers turns of crits until the server resets.
I'm confident this map doesn't break anything, plus, I actually did the "Melee-Only" thing right for once. (In that there are, in fact, no projectile weapons)
FlaminSarge
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19100391

Unread post by FlaminSarge »

LaN wrote:Does it break anything , because I swear Chambers turns of crits until the server resets.
Either captain or the cfg for chambers makes tf_weapon_criticals 0 (some cvar), and no map resets it to 1, so... it would have to be in the config for the map in order to break crits.
TF2Backpack
I make various SourceMod Plugins for TF2.
Also I fix things. And break things. No complaints.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

FlaminSarge wrote:
Either captain or the cfg for chambers makes tf_weapon_criticals 0 (some cvar), and no map resets it to 1, so... it would have to be in the config for the map in order to break crits.

I think all cpt would have to do is add that cvar with "1" to any map cfg that is played frequently so the next time its played it would just turn it back on, no harm done if its already on.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
FlaminSarge
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19100391

Unread post by FlaminSarge »

Beetle wrote:
FlaminSarge wrote:

I think all cpt would have to do is add that cvar with "1" to any map cfg that is played frequently so the next time its played it would just turn it back on, no harm done if its already on.
Yeah, basically that's all that needs to happen.
TF2Backpack
I make various SourceMod Plugins for TF2.
Also I fix things. And break things. No complaints.