Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Won't be on the main server for a while

Discussion about anything.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Won't be on the main server for a while

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

Gypsy had to be a total ass and ban me.

I say shut up, he says that he doesn't feel so hot, so i get banned

He then tries to make me say I'm sorry, when i won't because he shouldn't have banned me in the first place.
Then after a whole bunch of shit he bases my judgement off my age, which has nothing to do with it.

Then he tells me to go cry to my momma and pappa (what the fuck is that) The to go cry to captain angry.

After that, he admits he banned me because he wasn't feeling good, saying i can't play nice.

He also asked me if i wanted back in, i say are you gonna be a dick? He says yes.

He must be trying to get himself killed.

So anyways, sorry i can't play for a while guys.

And plastic, less rage quitting.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Re: Won't be on the main server for a while

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Don't quit because of gypsy... Come on man.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

I'm not quitting, HE BANNED ME
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Then we'll unban you. Screw him you can get back on if you want.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

Wamp you didnt ahve to just randomly tell him to shut up though...i was like wtf are you doing? *banned*

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Wamp, most likely Gypsy was high. CaptainAngry will unban you when he gets back, or you can email him now. Don't sweat it.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Well, i was the only one talking about how i won the match in less that 1 minute when i joined, and he goes well constantly whining about it or somthing like that won't fix it, then i told him to shut up, the he said well, i just got back and i'm not feeling so hot, ban
pleasenopouncing
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19595711

Unread post by pleasenopouncing »

just to end this i have already unbanned him and everything is fine now.(yes i have that type of power) if this happens again to any1 find me or captain explain what happened and we will make a judgement call.
plz dont do what my avatar is doing ty

in l4d plz no pouncing. in tf2 plz no burning.
if u do this i will be very happy but i know it wont happen =(
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Wamp Rats wrote:Well, i was the only one talking about how i won the match in less that 1 minute when i joined, and he goes well constantly whining about it or somthing like that won't fix it, then i told him to shut up, the he said well, i just got back and i'm not feeling so hot, ban
I remember you saying that, it was on avanti right? anyway that was a really dumb thing to say for one but he banned you? I didn't notice that also don't tell plastic less ragequitting or I will tell you less talking (I mean ranting) on your MESSED UP MIC and lastly you of all people should know that you can't tell gypsy to shut up or that he did something wrong (and I thought he was becoming a little nice :( but he may have had a bad day because I remeber he told me to shut up when I wasn't even talking to him, or about him, or ranting) just felt that stuff needed to be said
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

He even friggin admitted in chat that he banned me because he didn't feel good
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

thedoghouse wrote:I remember you saying that, it was on avanti right? anyway that was a really dumb thing to say for one but he banned you? I didn't notice that also don't tell plastic less ragequitting or I will tell you less talking (I mean ranting) on your MESSED UP MIC and lastly you of all people should know that you can't tell gypsy to shut up or that he did something wrong (and I thought he was becoming a little nice :( but he may have had a bad day because I remeber he told me to shut up when I wasn't even talking to him, or about him, or ranting) just felt that stuff needed to be said
It's called mute, not ban. Ban should basically be illegal to use on cC members :\.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by g_e_oos »

What if we had a rogue cC member though? I'm not sure if gypsy has high admin or not still but what if someone just started banning everyone who came in the server? we'd have to call captain in there or something.
Plastic Jesus
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5404857

Unread post by Plastic Jesus »

I was ready to bring the hammer down on you tonight Wamp, but I try not to use admin powers when I'm in a foul mood. I banned a dude that was mic spamming for 10 mins tonight after he yelled some random nonsense into the mic. When you start talking shit about people, and other people are asking to have you banned, and you do stuff like force a team switch by going into spec right after people were talking about how that is a douche move (for which I did kick you this evening), you are seriously devaluing yourself in other's eyes. And dude, I rage quit so that I don't say or do stupid shit or when I'm not having fun. I don't stick around and just grief play or invite people to mute me by naming myself MUTE ME. You may want to take a few steps back and try not to antagonize everyone.
Well, I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car
Through all trials and tribulations,
We will travel every nation,
With my plastic Jesus I'll go far.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Divine Fate wrote:
thedoghouse wrote:I remember you saying that, it was on avanti right? anyway that was a really dumb thing to say for one but he banned you? I didn't notice that also don't tell plastic less ragequitting or I will tell you less talking (I mean ranting) on your MESSED UP MIC and lastly you of all people should know that you can't tell gypsy to shut up or that he did something wrong (and I thought he was becoming a little nice :( but he may have had a bad day because I remeber he told me to shut up when I wasn't even talking to him, or about him, or ranting) just felt that stuff needed to be said
It's called mute, not ban. Ban should basically be illegal to use on cC members :\.
to bad you can't mute cC members (trust me I know I tried can't even vote mute :( )
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

You can mute anybody, doghouse. I recall Thursday being votemuted and muted many times.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Divine Fate wrote:You can mute anybody, doghouse. I recall Thursday being votemuted and muted many times.
come to think of it..... yah but I tried it on a different cC member a while ago and he wasn't on the list :?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

The rename function might have messed it up, if that was going on when you tried. I never even use the list, though. The way to mute without the admin menu is /mute "player".
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

With some admin things you can only apply them to alive members so dead members won't show up. I am sure most of you just do the console/chat commands any way. One of these days i'll have to make a list of all the console commands.

Thanks Burning for unbanning wamp. It's not the first time a cC member got banned and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Locking thread since it's already taken care of.