Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Why Does Little Blue have Web console? or rcon?

Discussion about anything.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19074708
Xbox Gamer Tag: BeeGrinder

Why Does Little Blue have Web console? or rcon?

Unread post by Gypsy Joe »

Really captain? guess what even if u only gave it to his brother he is still geting it from him... this is the 8th time i've been banned from the main server by little blue (blackztar/redtar or what ever) i think we are all sick of that kid rubing his admin dick all over our servers... please arkawn and wintergreen back me up on this. we can all agree this is bullshit and not needed... i only play on the weekends been working all this month and its really hard to enjoy anytime when im on a ban list.
Disregard the above.
arkawn
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7761101

Re: Why Does Little Blue have Web console? or rcon?

Unread post by arkawn »

hes just always telling people to suck him off or get banned

said people rarely do anything wrong

and by suck him off i mean anything he wants them to do

also that "no balls" thing with duckwalk

you cant ban duckwalk for banning you after telling him DOITFAGGOT BAN ME LAWLAWLAWL
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

yeah i know right... no i don't know what the fuck captain was thinking giving that to a 12 year old that has a sensitivity problem when people talk about him having a tight vagina unlike other fat little boys his age... idk I'm just sick of it and his personal beef with me because "i have a big ego" what a fucking little girl... hey blue being an ass with your admin when u cannot back it up because your afraid you will get made fun of is weak. your a little fat fuck that knows he has nothing to offer the world other then eating all the pudding cups around him and getting a few pant sizes bigger by the end of the day...
Disregard the above.
arkawn
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7761101

Unread post by arkawn »

k well gypsy has his beef which is considerably more cooked than mine
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Unread post by bluephyr »

LoL. That's all I can say.

Gypsy, older brother here. Let's get something straight, I do not like you as a human being. I think you have this sense of self-confidence far surpassing that of a normal human being.
That's putting it nicely.

My little brother was given admin by captain, not by me. And if you don't have it, that must mean something.
I have a petition here (made by my little brother, not me, though I'm very surprised how long this list goes on) of people who would like to see you gotten rid of.

You're self-centered, talkative, egotistic, and down right a douche.
My suggestion to you, is say what only needs to be said from now on, keep your "too friendly" stuff to yourself, and seriously, this fat stuff about my brother does nothing more than piss me off and prove me right.

Also, as many times as we've "gotten over it, dropped a grudge, buried a hatchet" or whatever, you know as well as I do that it's not that simple. You have to take action for people to forgive you.

EDIT*: OH! While I'm at it, I've told him time and time again to back off the admin powers. No matter how small. Also, about Duckwalk, sure he's a person I prefer more than Gypsy, but not by much. So whatever he did probably deserved it.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I don't dislike Gypsy, but I don't dislike lil blue even more. Don't read that wrong and get mad.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
marcus
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17058616

Unread post by marcus »

ah yes the constant bitching about other players, one of the main reasons I stopped playing tf2 to begin with.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Hey "older blue" I'm gonna guess that's little blue again on the forum account because like always your account swapping (so what else would i have to think that some how u gave him rcon or he used some save password shit) hey i get it... he's your family your flesh and blood, but honestly we are all a little sick of the little blue obstacle course just to stay on a server that i enjoy playing on...my other point that I'm thinking that was little blue saying he's big blue is A.not the first time he has done that on the forum or in game chat... B. its a fucking game that i want to enjoy.. you said you had " a petition" only someone that spends all their time in the game would be that pathetic and self righteous.. AKA little blue. Yes i have admin to but really using admin on admin is also a big laps in judgment that blue and some others still make (not always their fault optimums did it by mistake and some situations can be accounted for) this post was made for two reason... one to get captain to wipe the Blue Moon from his beard and read this and how I'm a little upset and to vent.

PS if it was really u older blue.. i don't need a some annoying kids only brother yelling at me because i might have hurt his feelings ... honestly your an okay person and the fact u tried to stand up from your brother is nice.. its the internet so its easy to, but still nice... as for your little brother i couldn't care less about him in real life i just want to be able to play my game.. I'm sure he's just like every other annoying freshman in real life.. but its the internet and that's given him that time and place to bother me so yeah I'm not very happy about it.
Disregard the above.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Yes i have admin to but really using admin on admin is also a big laps in judgment that blue and some others still make (not always their fault optimums did it by mistake and some situations can be accounted for)
Teleporting an entire team to the last point was a mistake?
Life is whatever.
Rage Quit Master

Unread post by Rage Quit Master »

whos lil blue? :stupid:
Alphaphail
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Redphyr.
Life is whatever.
Rage Quit Master

Unread post by Rage Quit Master »

? never heard of redphyr only bluephyr
Alphaphail
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Life is whatever.
LilSam__U
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19162719

Unread post by LilSam__U »

Gypsy Joe wrote: your a little fat fuck that knows he has nothing to offer the world other then eating all the pudding cups around him and getting a few pant sizes bigger by the end of the day...
........... thats a little much gypsy...ur talkin about how you got banned not that hes a fat fuckk... tht has nothing to do with ur problem of being banned on the server...just sayin
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

A) I AM older bluephyr.
B) Please make your post legible.. like for reals.
C) My little brother will change his name on Steam to "Little blue" promptly. And as for the forums, 90% of the time it's me posting. (Older brother)

I can't name how many times I've wanted to just mute and forget you. Majority of the time, you snidely comment about how someone's annoying. You love to talk about who is a douchebag or who you'd rather kick in the nuts in real life.
When it comes down to it, you really lack the ability to carry on a civilized conversation. (As if I can hope for more on the internet)
But that doesn't mean my brother or myself has to take crap from you, Duckwalk, or any other HBFFs. (I dunno, at this point I'd rather listen to Duckwalk rant).

EDIT!*: Seriously, I don't care how much Plastic is a good friend of this community, the next time he does something like kick everybody in the server and leave, it's a perma-ban that will not be removed.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I thought plastic could unban himself...not that i actually know whats going on.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Big Blue... im trying to talk to you and all u do is cry about how yes im "picking on" your little bro... what do i love more then the sound of my own voice? NOTHING its true.. but really u cannot say the next time plastic kick or does somthing dumb with his admin its a ban.. one its athreat and only a pathetic little ass would give a threat on the internet (oh wait)... anyway and two cuz u r defending your little brother for abusing admin... Shut your fucking mouth (fingures?) if u dont know what your talking about your moron
Disregard the above.
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

Gypsy Joe wrote:Really captain? guess what even if u only gave it to his brother he is still geting it from him... this is the 8th time i've been banned from the main server by little blue (blackztar/redtar or what ever) i think we are all sick of that kid rubing his admin dick all over our servers... please arkawn and wintergreen back me up on this. we can all agree this is bullshit and not needed... i only play on the weekends been working all this month and its really hard to enjoy anytime when im on a ban list.

I have to say that I am with gypsy on this one. Just in a considerably less profane or insulting way. I wasn't there most of the times he was banned but I doubt that they were necessary. Lets not have this turn into a name calling contest.
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
Viano
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10048976
Xbox Gamer Tag: Vian0

Unread post by Viano »

Wait wait wait I wasn't even involved in this and you wanna drag the HBFF into this Blue?. So that's Me, Duck, Keke, Kaiser, Nips and Vortex (honorary). F off we weren't even in this conversation. I know you have some anger and self esteem issues (like when you slay people when your losing in L4d etc) but don't drag me or any of us into this. I may make fun of little Blue for being a freshman or always going for the damn oxygen tanks but it was all in good humour I never really disliked the kid. But you, you I dislike.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

yeah idk why he brought them up... but it means that there is some weird grudge going on
Disregard the above.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

When did you realize I was dragged into this, when you mentioned my brother obtaining admin through means of stealing my passwords or something?
I want you to look at something Gypsy. Notice you think this whole thing is definitely in your favor now that some people with very little evidence and few points are on your side.

And by the way "shut your fucking mouth" is definitely a closer to an argument. Just stop. Save yourself the rage you seem to already have.
Viano wrote:Wait wait wait I wasn't even involved in this and you wanna drag the HBFF into this Blue?. So that's Me, Duck, Keke, Kaiser, Nips and Vortex (honorary). F off we weren't even in this conversation. I know you have some anger and self esteem issues (like when you slay people when your losing in L4d etc) but don't drag me or any of us into this. I may make fun of little Blue for being a freshman or always going for the damn oxygen tanks but it was all in good humour I never really disliked the kid. But you, you I dislike.
And I'm sorry you think I have a little vendetta against you or your HBFFs, Viano. I never had a problem with you or our HBFFs. If anything, it seems like you got something against me. I don't think I've said anything directly to you other than "Nice Leon avatar, awesome." or "duck wants to play l4d.".

[Also, as far as slaying everyone on L4D, dude? That's when the round ends and everyone's points are counted for. Not to mention you've never played Left 4 Dead with me since I got SM admin on Duke's server]

Let me clear something up before you get too angry and side with Gypsy, Viano. I'll want to speak to you privately, but I can't do that, now can I.

And let me get this straight, you people think I have a problem, when all I did was come in here and post some corrections about the false accusations made by Gypsy? Please do your homework before posting. That about sums it up.

PS: Me and Kaiser go back to HL2DM. KEKE is Duck's brother, whom I've never messaged directly before. Duck knows I can hardly care about whether or not he goes onto the server and never close his mouth. Half the rants he rants are very true. Nipps: also never spoken to directly.
Last edited by bluephyr on 23 Aug 2009, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

Gypsy, quite frankly you really are an ass about 95% of the time, sorry, but you really are
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Also, Arkawn, Wintergreen, I would like to know where you come in on this.
I know arkawn has done a little yelling at me, (whenever I play under my brother's account from time to time).
But Wintergreen, you in particular seemed to be rather friendly with my brother. And something happened?
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

wamp i know i am thats just me but i dont kick or ban people while im an ass... think about it man.

and Blue "I think its in my favor?" i started this so blue would stop fucking banning and abusing his admin not to make chess match out of it your punk... think before u type
Disregard the above.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

at this point I would just like to point out if cpt wasn't on vacation, he would've already closed this topic and said something that would've made everyone shut up for a while.

I think you, blue, and lilblue need to do some talking gypsy, I'm pretty sure you guys could all get to a point where you can put up with eachother to the point where you aren't constantly trying to get each other banned, powers taken away, or just trying to make everyone hate him. Gypsy I gotta say you might want to chill out a bit with your powers and if you were actually wondering why lilblue had rcon then you should've waited until cpt was back and sent him a message about it. And that about all I have to say I guess, but constant arguements like this don't make the clan look well put together :(
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Is NOT ONE PERSON reading what im puting in here... i dont want blue banned i never have.... i just want he to stop with the fucking admin abuse and stop being such a little bitch about everything.... is that so hard to do?

watch ill give somthing up right now if u do blue.. ill stop attacking the way you look and sound if u shut the fuck up and stop banning people?
Disregard the above.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Gypsy Joe wrote:Is NOT ONE PERSON reading what im puting in here... i dont want blue banned i never have.... i just want he to stop with the fucking admin abuse and stop being such a little bitch about everything.... is that so hard to do?

watch ill give somthing up right now if u do blue.. ill stop attacking the way you look and sound if u shut the fuck up and stop banning people?
thats why I also said or trying to get their powers taken away. And no offense gypsy but I've only seen him abuse his powers on the fun server, and there were complaints about you doing the same thing. I just think you guys could sort this all out yourselves and not get the rest of the group thrown up in some civil war or something.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Once again, you're making it sound like the younger brother is the one you're talking to! It's not.
Gypsy, PLEASE name an event that caused you, IN COMPLETE DETAIL to post this topic.
WHAT is my little brother doing.
WHO is completely affected by it.
WHY is he doing it.
HOW come Viano deleted me already?
That kind of rash behavior solves nothing, Viano. I wanted to talk to you about previous posts, but seems I can't do that, now can I?

And before you bring up that I deleted you, Gypsy, it's because it's for the best. I truthfully do not find you to be in taste of what I call a moral human being.
And this has happened, whether it's been on my account due to my brother playing on it or not, far too many times to do any resolving.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

For the record, i still get more complaints about gypsy than anyone else. At least people stay mature about it and don't post flame threads on the forum.