Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Girl tf2 classes.

Discussion about anything.
Joe's Crab Shack
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24928034

Girl tf2 classes.

Unread post by Joe's Crab Shack »

Found these after exhaustive searching of the downed site they were posted on. Thought they were cute so i plan on making sprays out of them:
Attachments
c6c9520b16585e646cc08175446302f1.jpg
b0b705e300da77c762df82d1bc3fcdb3.jpg
87e92aeb26f3c7be195ee840dc9ac7fb.jpg
“Sane is boring.”
― R.A. Salvatore

“I used to be sane, then I got better.”
― Anonymous

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
― John Russell
Darkside
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24124861
Twitter Username: Darkside4951
Xbox Gamer Tag: DarkNinjaKitty9

Re: Girl tf2 classes.

Unread post by Darkside »

i only like the soldier
LilSam__U
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19162719

Unread post by LilSam__U »

teh pyros hair is cooll lol
Liquid Death
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19897660

Unread post by Liquid Death »

needs a HUD icon set based on these much like
ANIMEHUD.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
Actually someone skilled enough with photoshop could make it into an icon set
Rage Quit Master

Unread post by Rage Quit Master »

hmm its pretty cute except the medic and heavy :barf: jk

i like the spy
Alphaphail
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

I win.
Life is whatever.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Unread post by bluephyr »

I prefer the models to look a lot less.. slutty. I.E. more so less looking like hentai.

PAY ATTENTION: because I rarely post out of boredom, but when I do, it's constructive.
Let's be realistic. Valve isn't going to go for the "hot chicks" theme here. They'll most likely go in for the satire and comical form of character-making.

SCOUT: I always saw the female scout as being a blonde, bubble gum chewing, ponytail wearing, Jersey girl with a thick accent. Valve can make do with whatever they want to have her say, and of course the model will be very similar, seeing as the scout is rather girly.

SOLDIER: For the female soldier, she's going to be a little butch :\ sorry. No long hair at all, and sort of sounding like the girls from Unreal Tournament 2k4 and 3? Know what I mean? Her uniform will be more curvy, fitting a woman, but still have the close-looking model. Like Jess, from Advanced Wars 2 and 3.

PYRO: This could be a little weird. She might have a more "Darth-Vader"-like mask as to say she has a longer, more pronounced shape in her mask. The voice won't be hard to produce, as the damn guy is already muffled.

DEMOMAN: And, yes, she'll be called a demoMAN. It's like saying "Sir" to a female superior in the army. Anywho, she'll look slightly like Obama's wife. Lol, but really. She'll wear a bandanna, as well, along with the vest, but I want the voice actor to be Wanda Sykes. Lawwwwwl.

HEAVY: Ahhh, of course, she's going to be large and in charge. I agree with the picture above of how she would LOOK. But when it comes to how she should sound, that is the difference between what most would call a "big change" and a total waste.

ENGINEER: I like the nerd, cyborg look they have in that above picture. She doesn't HAVE to look southern, but definitely sound southern. She'll be a geeky tech nerd from the south.

MEDIC: I don't know how to describe, nor think of what, she would look like... but the Dutch-German accent is a MUST. Valve would have to use their imagination on what she'd say and look like.

SNIPER: The sniper in the above picture is actually quite flawless. Same build, so that's nice. She'd sound rather snappy, have the accent of course, and a little of that chick from Torchwood. (I freakin' hate BBC)

SPY: Now here's where the seduction and "hot chicks" comes in... Sadly, it's the only thing I'd expect Valve to do. The spy in the above picture is pretty dead on to what I would expect.. except the hair just seems like Valve can't take the time and effort to perfect it, so if any change need be made, it would be there. As for how she sounds, if ANY class wouldn't follow the accent of their male counterpart, it would be her. She'd have an American, seductive voice. (Damned internet)
LilSam__U
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19162719

Unread post by LilSam__U »

bluephyr wrote:SCOUT: I always saw the female scout as being a blonde, bubble gum chewing, ponytail wearing, Jersey girl with a thick accent. Valve can make do with whatever they want to have her say, and of course the model will be very similar, seeing as the scout is rather girly.

jersey girl lol
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Are you sure she wouldn't be from NYC? :P
Life is whatever.