Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

I'm sick of it.

Discussion about anything.
JG215
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: JG215

Re: I'm sick of it.

Unread post by JG215 »

I can see your point surnem, but if it bothers people that much. Just text a lil moar
To cool for a signature
4most
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37706354
Xbox Gamer Tag: skinz1193

Unread post by 4most »

I see what your doing here.......

"Yes my Fuhrer...I mean Mr. President"
-Dr. Strangelove

"What is it about nukes and 50's music that makes my warm inside? I think its the radiation."
-me
Duckwalk
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15126698

Unread post by Duckwalk »

some advice: if u dont want to be insulted or talked down to or abused by admins, all u need to do is not draw attention to urself... or atleast be able to verbally defend urself. when u are outnumbered by people who u dont know its probably best to fly under the radar, especially if u have something that can be used against u right off the back, like a high voice.

im not trying to sound inconsiderate, i am merely being realistic. when i play DoD or CSS u think i just kick down the digital door to a server and go insta DUKWAK on the place? fuck no! i would be kicked right off the back. u should just be able to slowly warm up to a group of people, and if u arent a total douchebag most people will get to know/like you. i got to know a bunch of people in a DoD clan by basically showing up and talking very little. and when i would talk i would say things like "nice shot dude" or "i hate nazis... but i like their guns" and avoided commets like "lol pwnt" or "wtf? that was bullshit!". basically try to be nice and use ur mic as little as possible. sooner or later people will recognize u and then they will talk to u. soon enough u will be part of the gang and they will want u on their friends list and to be like ur bff for evs.

basically i know its got to be hard to be a kid trying to fit in on the interwebz. but just try and take things in stride and not let shit get to u. frankly from what i have seen, save maybe the random lobbies of l4d, cc is a pretty ruthless server and one should have either thick skin or a vagina to hang out there, otherwise u will have a fairly unhappy playing experience.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Listen to duck. He speaks the truth. I'm sure he has been kicked from his fair share of servers.

It's always best to fly under the radar for a while until people get to know you.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Duckwalk wrote:frankly from what i have seen, save maybe the random lobbies of l4d, cc is a pretty ruthless server and one should have either thick skin or a vagina to hang out there, otherwise u will have a fairly unhappy playing experience.
What kind of nonsense is this? ...THE KIND OF NONSENSE THAT ONLY MAKES SENSE ON THE CC SERVARS GOOD JOB DUCKWALK!!!~
cc is anything BUT ruthless IMO. people are only kicked for 3 reasons. 1: Not listening to the admins. 2: being an overall douchebag. or 3: admin warz. People just leave if they find the server not fun for some god forsaken reason. I've never really been kicked from a server except cc but that was when noone knew a thing about me. Now, I'm only kicked if an admin rages for some reason! :awesome:
Life is whatever.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

I like this server because we don't put up with anything. We mess with eachother and as long as you have been around for a while, you can get away with a lot. But if you are new and try to whip your dick out on the first day, you get thrown the fuck out.

It's a solid community of people who know eachother and typically have a good time together. It is that kind of base that will allow us to grow into something great.
Duckwalk
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

captainangry wrote:It's a solid community
no doubt. one of the tightest i have seen. i could reiterate and go into details about how this is so, but frankly i think it would be moot seeing as most people would agree and would have their own ideas as to why.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19074708
Xbox Gamer Tag: BeeGrinder

Unread post by Gypsy Joe »

Man after ready some of these comments people need to remember what the forum is for... it seems duck and cpt were the men for the job to keep people in line and on topic on how to treat younger members.... with that in mind surnem its a little late in the post but... I'm sure your no longer having these problems are you? I've done my best to make sure your time is as nice as any other member i would really like the hear a follow up on you.
Disregard the above.
[DAWN]HellFire
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25080918
Xbox Gamer Tag: coltalmighty

Unread post by [DAWN]HellFire »

Ghost wrote:im glad i dont have a high pitched voice. yet i never even use my mic
I don't remeber ever seeing you on the servers...
and gypsy, when have you ever been "nice" to anyone?
--Banned Calculated Chaos Member--
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

dude i have a diff kind of nice... if i mess w/ u a lot it means i have taken you under my wing...
Disregard the above.
Duckwalk
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Gypsy Joe wrote:dude i have a diff kind of nice... if i mess w/ u a lot it means i have taken you under my wing...
jesus... -_-
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Lol.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

haha i love you duck
Disregard the above.
[DAWN]HellFire

Gypsy Joe wrote:haha i love you duck
Taken....what the fuck...are you on crack or sumthin? lol
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

Gypsy Joe wrote:dude i have a diff kind of nice... if i mess w/ u a lot it means i have taken you under my wing...
I lol'd.
Surnem
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21134355

Unread post by Surnem »

Gypsy Joe wrote:Man after ready some of these comments people need to remember what the forum is for... it seems duck and cpt were the men for the job to keep people in line and on topic on how to treat younger members.... with that in mind surnem its a little late in the post but... I'm sure your no longer having these problems are you? I've done my best to make sure your time is as nice as any other member i would really like the hear a follow up on you.
You are correct in that things have been fixed up Gypsy.

Also, sorry I haven't read the new posts up to now until a few minutes ago, but I thought this thread died. :shock:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Sastora »

Well it kinda did since you are the first person to post since July 18th.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

STOP TRYING TO REVIVE THIS. RAWR/
Life is whatever.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Sastora »

Eh. They can do whatever they want.
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

Clear!!! *readies shock paddles* Live damn you!!!

Hi Surnem!!! :leo:
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Sastora »

Little voices are cute, sometimes.
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

I usually mute people who bother me. Hellfire, dead lost, overmaster, and nightmare to name a few. I have muted surnem before but I think he kept shouting can you hear me.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Sastora »

Lol. Yeah I think I was there for that and we kept saying Yes but he either couldn't hear us or wasn't listening.
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

ok, now surnem does not have that problem because he can unmute. Problem solved. *Wipes his hands together as if he had helped*
[DAWN]HellFire

Ex-PFC Wintergreen wrote:I usually mute people who bother me. Hellfire, dead lost, overmaster, and nightmare to name a few. I have muted surnem before but I think he kept shouting can you hear me.
Yeah, but luckily I can undo most of the bullshit you do to me. And I know you're just like gypsy....kidin' around...I hope.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Surnem wrote:Calculated Chaos is a great gaming community, I must say. There's no doubt about it. However, there's a major flaw in it. It's the fact that people complain and moan every single they hear a high voice. I mean, I understand when people with such a voice yell into to they mic and/or repeat everything they say three or four times, but I get lashed out against, and sometimes even muted, when I just first start to talk. Even if I'm calmly trying to explain something to some one, I get yelled at, "Shut up you ****ing 5 year old!" "Shut up you little kid!" or "stfu surnem. stfu surnem. stfu surnem..."(typed into the chat every second I'm talking, and yes, those are all actual quotes directed at me). I understand this is a small minority, but it becomes hard to have fun when you know there's someone who hates you no matter how hard you try.

I can see why my voice might be irritating, but the more you interrupt, the more I have to keep repeating myself, and the more I have to talk. Also, I didn't mention any names in my post (except mine in a quote) so if you feel offended by this post, that says more about you than me. ;)

It feels so good to vent sometimes...
EASY FIXIT: burn your microphone and start typing
[DAWN]HellFire wrote:
Ex-PFC Wintergreen wrote:I usually mute people who bother me. Hellfire, dead lost, overmaster, and nightmare to name a few. I have muted surnem before but I think he kept shouting can you hear me.
Yeah, but luckily I can undo most of the bullshit you do to me. And I know you're just like gypsy....kidin' around...I hope.
Nobody loves you fire, you should burn your mic too. but don't type. please
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Since cap added like 11 admins after me FOR NO REASON (including corned who I've only seen on the servers once and the next day had admin [WHAT THE HELL] hellfire who alot of the current admins complain about, and Optimus Prime Rib who actually deserved it but is a bit crazy with it) the servers are overpopulated with admins. {Yes, 8 admins in the funserver IS overpopulated, at least for the funserver.}
Life is whatever.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

PhrozenFlame wrote:Since cap added like 11 admins after me FOR NO REASON (including corned who I've only seen on the servers once and the next day had admin [WHAT THE HELL] hellfire who alot of the current admins complain about, and Optimus Prime Rib who actually deserved it but is a bit crazy with it) the servers are overpopulated with admins. {Yes, 8 admins in the funserver IS overpopulated, at least for the funserver.}
That was the point, to keep the servers populated.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

But adding 11 admins to keep the servers populated was necessary? :o
Life is whatever.
excalibur
•cC• Member
•cC• Member