Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Rudedog's Gaming Center

General discussion about gaming.
rudedog04
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18753451

Rudedog's Gaming Center

Unread post by rudedog04 »

Wamp rats was announcing that he was using Livestream on a day that he was on the funserver. I liked this idea. So i took into considerstion of starting a broadcasting channel myself. From TF2 and L4D to SimCity4 and Diablo 2, my channel will be nothing but gaming. Every weekend I will be on the funserver with Livestream up and running so those who care about the funserver and actually find it "fun" and can't play can now watch what's going on. I have started a test run today on TF2 so if I am a bit annoying I am terribly sorry. This will give me something to do while entertain others lol. Hope you like it.

http://www.livestream.com/rudedogsgamingcenter

Also, if I am not going already too far with this, if i can find someway to embedd this on the forums. A simple click of the mouse gives me the code, now i need someplace to put it. A topic or a thread like this won't allow it.
Image Image
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Rudedog's Gaming Center

Unread post by captainAngry »

I can add it in a better place if you want. I kinda got sidetracked with the admin voting thing and forgot about you.

Didn't you say yesterday that you weren't going to do this anymore?
rudedog04
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18753451

Re: Rudedog's Gaming Center

Unread post by rudedog04 »

ya im gettin a lot of errors and livestream giving me a lot of shit through the emails. I try to ask them for suggestions at the time when my Procaster recorder wasn't working. All i get is a big fuck you (well it was mostly a sorry for the inconvience thing) and wont help me. They said if I paid for the premium I wouldn't have these problems. In reality it just makes the picture look better. i can't even record let alone get a better resolution for the video. Once i fix this i'll start it back up again.
Image Image