Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Twilight

Discussion about anything.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Re: Twilight

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

i have one thing to say on this subject anymore, there are these things called opinions, and guess what? you are entiteled to your own, as is everyone else, make your own judgments and decisions and dont just "follow the crowd" effing sheep...also just because someone elses opinion is different than yours doesnt mean its wrong, you can think its wrong, BUT dont try to make them agree with you, it NEVER works, unless you have hands down irrefutable proof.

DONE

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
LilSam__U
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19162719

Unread post by LilSam__U »

thedoghouse wrote:what I find kinda funny is the fact that if it wasn't famous, nobody would care how much it sucks, but they had the book come out, the females loved it, made a movie about 1-3 weeks later, and a few months later, here comes the second movie =/.
not really....me and my friends read the books in 6th grade now im in 9th and twilight just came out last year lol
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

Twilight will get you laid this video proves it

Phantomrush
Steam ID: lolandrew4

Unread post by Phantomrush »

On only saw it cause I was on a date. :(
tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26596259

Unread post by tomm »

i would never burn a book. ever. but i might make an exception for twilight, and i did see the movie i got some friends together to go fuck with everybody in the theater and generally ruin their movie going experience. ironically there were only 4other people at the movie other than us. two old people and two lesbians. the oldies couldn't hear anything we said and the lesbians were doing other things. so it was mostly us yelling at the screen "BURN THE BITCH!"
so one day, i was on the server and i was trying to build a senty with tgame. i counted down "3,2,1,"then BAM. SERVER CRASH. then some pacman.

"where did we go so wrong?" Eythur as Heavy. March 30th 2010.
TheBlindKhezu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26179687
Location: In a land where the Eldritch Abomination known as the pyro lives

Unread post by TheBlindKhezu »

Here's whats the soldier has to say when he reacted to twilight Faggotry
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v5ndPStcT2E&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v5ndPStcT2E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
But in my Opinion i hate this book So bloody much
Stoov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15954966

Unread post by Stoov »

Was just reading through my old posts here, decided that since vampires are timeless their topics can be too.

Just gonna leave this right here:

Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic.

http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com/per ... iewid=8170
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

wasn't this thread dead?
DracoZilla
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20181095
Twitter Username: robheisel
Xbox Gamer Tag: Green Soda King

Unread post by DracoZilla »

Shouldnt the sun kill them.

Also VAMPIRE DO NOT SPARKLE!!!!
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Twilight is evil . Next they are going to make mummies wear only shorts and parade around while they sparkle.
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

DracoZilla wrote:Shouldnt the sun kill them.

Also VAMPIRE DO NOT SPARKLE!!!!
I know right o.o
Dick Trickle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27057645

Unread post by Dick Trickle »

Stoov wrote:Let's not forget how the book makes things like stalking, teenage marriage, and pregnancy look like a good idea.

Ironic, considerring the book is supposed to be abstinence propoganda

Also according to my VidProduction Teacher, this movie is not only bad on a written standpoint but a Technical one as well.
Did you ever see a sweet girl with her boyfriend and think "how on earth can a ugly dumbass like him score such a girl?"?
Be that dumbass

[22:15] giggles: im soooo hoooooooooo​d
[22:15] giggles: i got these golds up in my mouthhh
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

Dick Trickle wrote:
Stoov wrote:Let's not forget how the book makes things like stalking, teenage marriage, and pregnancy look like a good idea.

Ironic, considerring the book is supposed to be abstinence propoganda

Also according to my VidProduction Teacher, this movie is not only bad on a written standpoint but a Technical one as well.
another reason to hate twilight :D