Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Brutal Legend

General discussion about gaming.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Brutal Legend

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

The demo is available.Go download it. Then hijack the delivery truck that is sending copies to gamestop and send one to everyone here.

Honestly, in the demo I couldn't find anything wrong with it. It's one of those rare games that everything just falls so perfectly into place. Acting, writing, combat, setting, plot, graphics, everything (in particular writing and acting, I couldn't go more than 30 seconds without laughing). Honestly, the only thing that I could find wrong with this masterpiece is that some of the sound effects are a bit off, but I was too busy running over robed dudes to really notice. You guys feel the same? [spoiler]For those who are wondering, the song above is the games theme song[/spoiler]
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Re: Brutal Legend

Unread post by Ghost »

As being a huge metal fan i was looking forward to this game. I loved the demo. the game is just hilarious. I cant wait for the game to come out. and 3 inches of blood is a good band. just sometimes the vocals get annoying.

i wish it was coming out for pc.
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Ghost wrote:i wish it was coming out for pc.

Totally thought it was....

Well scratch another off the want to play list...
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Phrawger
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20205655

Unread post by Phrawger »

I am seriously hoping for a PC release, and honestly it'd be a good idea for Double Fine to make one. I've seen countless people saying "I would play it, assuming they make a PC version".
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

They already officially stated there was no plans for a pc release.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

hey ya never know. there could be a pc realease. just look at all the other games they said that they wouldent realease to pc.

gears of war
halo 2 (sadly)
mass effect
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Everyone I know that liked the demo didn't end up liking the game...
TheBlindKhezu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26179687
Location: In a land where the Eldritch Abomination known as the pyro lives

Unread post by TheBlindKhezu »

I Actually got the game in Five days ago and i did like it for the Good story line,Good voice acting(Mainly on Jim Curry,Jennifer Hale, and Ozzy Osborne) and Jack Black Actually did a great voice acting better than he did before in his other career and a large variety of Metal soundtrack and Original Scores along with the Game play and Online multiplayer itself. The problem about it was the Game is Short and Some of the Characters Dialogues are kinda Annoying. The RTS Parts are kinda alright. I Recommend it As a rent.