Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Stacking Teleporter Glitch

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Stacking Teleporter Glitch

Unread post by Divine Fate »

So we were playing this pretty bad map today, called 1fort (bleh). I got tired of it, and decided to build a teleporter trap (by placing a exit on the ground and an entrance above it, it was ledged on a windowsill). This trap was in no way harming to my team. Now my whole team was thinking this: "WOW THAT'S AWESOME" and they all hopped into it, since they didn't like the map either. Ex-Calibur decided to take a few screenies, and I told him how to convert them. But just in case, I took some myself and I will be posting them here.

Some people got mad at others who were sapping our stuff and shooting rockets. But that is TF2, I didn't get mad, I didn't care. I recall somebody got kicked, I had nothing to do with it. Like I said, I didn't care.

Anyway! Since some people wanted pictures on the forum, here's my shots
Attachments
ctf_1fort_a10021.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10021.jpg (274.58 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
ctf_1fort_a10019.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10019.jpg (245.62 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
ctf_1fort_a10015.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10015.jpg (195.54 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Re: Stacking Teleporter Glitch

And some more.
Attachments
ctf_1fort_a10034.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10034.jpg (258.31 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
ctf_1fort_a10031.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10031.jpg (249.33 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
ctf_1fort_a10022.jpg
ctf_1fort_a10022.jpg (258.37 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

If I ever make a map, I am gonna make sure I have that glass wall between the spawns. I just fricken loved the art gallery we had going on.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

MrKerplunkers wrote:If I ever make a map, I am gonna make sure I have that glass wall between the spawns. I just fricken loved the art gallery we had going on.
Agreed, the glass wall was my favorite part of the map. It was also fun taunting the other engineers from the other side while a spy walking right behind them and stole the intel right under their noses :roll:.
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Unread post by GrimGriz »

by trap, do you mean if someone took your tp they couldn't get out of it? I'd kick/ban people for that. If you don't like the map 'rtv'.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

GrimGriz wrote:by trap, do you mean if someone took your tp they couldn't get out of it? I'd kick/ban people for that. If you don't like the map 'rtv'.
Here's what happened. Thursday built the original glitched tele behind the intel of 1fort. I decided to check out the intel room for all the sprays. I see Thursday building, and see another engie jump on the teleport and get stuck. I was bored so I decided to jump in with him. We noticed that we could occupy the same space without pushing each other. I called up some more people, and whenever someone would come up I would tell them to jump in, just to see how many people could fit. It wasn't a real "trap", you had to jump in on your own volition, but I told everyone to jump in when they passed through and I could see them through the other bodies, so some people might have just jumped in and didn't know they couldn't get out.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

Riftoff wrote:Here's what happened. Thursday built the original glitched tele behind the intel of 1fort. I decided to check out the intel room for all the sprays. I see Thursday building, and see another engie jump on the teleport and get stuck. I was bored so I decided to jump in with him. We noticed that we could occupy the same space without pushing each other. I called up some more people, and whenever someone would come up I would tell them to jump in, just to see how many people could fit. It wasn't a real "trap", you had to jump in on your own volition, but I told everyone to jump in when they passed through and I could see them through the other bodies, so some people might have just jumped in and didn't know they couldn't get out.
I can't take the credit for this one; Divine discovered it. I just tooted the horn and told everyone to get into the intel room. :P
The Gabage-Min
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21394947

Unread post by The Gabage-Min »

LOL I"m the heavy stuck in the first picture.
Gabe Out!!!
Image..