Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Bioshock 2

General discussion about gaming.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Bioshock 2

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Anyone here play Bioshock? If not drop what you are doing and go play it now. Right now. Right then, here is some teaser stuff for Bioshock 2.

http://somethinginthesea.com/

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/ ... .49470.htm
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Bioshock 2

Unread post by captainAngry »

I played the begining of bioshock and it wasn't really my thing. I might be able to get into it with a bit more time but I don't know, it just seemed kind of boring.

If you havn't figured it out by now, I have a very specific video game taste which basicly includes platformers, Zelda and Team Fortress 2.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Favorite platformers? Also do you prefer the overhead Zeldas or the 3d ones?
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

I like all the Zelda games although I have the least experiences with the ones on handheld consoles (with exception to the DS). My first three consoles were NES, SNES and N64 and I never had a game boy when I was a kid so I never got a chance to play those ones.

The most difficult one is probably Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. If you haven't played a Nintendo game in a while you will definitely need to spend a significant time leveling up (you gain experiance in this one) on lower level baddies because once you die, you are dead and have to start over. This is the only Zelda game that gives you extra lives though so you get a little room to move.

My favorite Zelda is OOT, naturally, but I really enjoyed wind waker and Twilight Princess as well.

I absolutely love Mario. The reason for this is probably because Mario 3 was my first experience with video games. I have played almost all of these too, with exception to handheld consoles (save for the DS). New super Mario bros. or whatever they called the DS one was bullshit. I beat it with 90% completion in 3 days and returned it.

I like Banjo Kazooie too. That series is awesome because it makes fun of video games and has a good transgression of difficulty. I have the newest xbox 360 version at my house right now and I havn't decided if I like the vehicles or not.

I used to be a big fan of Spyro games but after the second and third one, the series kinda went down hill.

I guess, for the most part, you could just call me a Nintendo Fanboy. I am usually pretty happy when they come out with a game featuring one their primary characters.

FYI, this thread has officially been jacked.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

My most favorite Zelda game includes a song about a certain fish.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.