About corned

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

About corned

Unread post by Ghost »

ok i was playing on the fun server today and corned was really just fucking annoying. he was abusing his admin powers. and threatened us that he did a bind to "ban @all" and he would press it if any of us made fun of him or some shit. so i banned him for 10 min so none of us would get banned. i dont kno if he was just saying that or messing with us or whatever so i banned him.
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
JG215
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: JG215

Re: About corned

Unread post by JG215 »

i've gotten several complaints about corned, another flaw on the long list of things he did.
To cool for a signature
Corned
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21930422

Unread post by Corned »

1. I have never binded a key to ban all i was joking so people would stop renaming me to abusive names
2.Ghost and alot of others have been abusive to me because of my acent so i got annoyed.

I am sorry everyone involved it won't happen again [unless you are stupid and make fun of me again]
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

the reason why i took it so seriously was becuase you didnt sound like you were joking at all and u sounded pissed off. i havent been abusive to u. and your accent doesnt annoy me. sorry if you see it like that
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Corned, right there you aren't just threatening us you're also insulting our intelligence.
Life is whatever.