Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Chuck Norris is a...

Discussion about anything.
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17838153

Chuck Norris is a...

Unread post by Original »

This would be worth money if you had it in writing
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Re: Chuck Norris is a...

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

Damn Birthers. Sore losers if you ask me.
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

I really haven't payed any attention to all this crap. However after reading some of this stuff, I have to say one thing. If Obama is really refusing to release his birth certificate than he is causing all this him self.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

I agree, there really shouldn't be anything to hide unless it says he is actually a girl. Then I guess I wouldn't want to release my birth certificate.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17838153

Unread post by Original »

I actually think he's playing this very well.

For one it really is bringing out the lunatics in mass. Also since half of them are the Rebus it's really making them look bad and wasting their efforts on trying to fight him in other ways.
They really are only preaching to the choir and the longer they keep it up the more people see through the B.S.

Now if he went and showed his birth certificate to them to appease them they'd have to find something else to fight him with and it might be more solid, who knows, maybe it would just be another crackpot idea. Seems like that's their specialty.

The thing is is that no other president has had to show anymore proof than he has and he has fully complied to every T of the law and the evidence is overwhelming. He is a legally born citizen of the U.S.

This is clearly a politically and racially motivated attack and I think going after him for such petty and rediculous reasons when the former administration had gotten away with so much damage to the country and our freedoms w8ith nary a question about it at all.

All Chuck Norris is doing is putting a famous face to a debate which should have been ignored and gone away almost immediately. He's just helping to fuel racial/nutwing flames at a time when that's the last thing this country needs.
This would be worth money if you had it in writing
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

He has already showed his birth certificate online for all to see. They just think it's a forgery.
I actually think he's playing this very well.

For one it really is bringing out the lunatics in mass. Also since half of them are the Rebus it's really making them look bad and wasting their efforts on trying to fight him in other ways.
They really are only preaching to the choir and the longer they keep it up the more people see through the B.S.

Now if he went and showed his birth certificate to them to appease them they'd have to find something else to fight him with and it might be more solid, who knows, maybe it would just be another crackpot idea. Seems like that's their specialty.
Pretty much this.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Oh, well I don't know much about it but I can see where you are right, I just figured all the other presidents have showed theirs. I just need to go educate myself of this matter. Or not seeing as its not all that of a big deal.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Plastic Jesus
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5404857

Unread post by Plastic Jesus »

... a right wing racist partisan nutbag.

Even if Obama was born on the fucking moon he is still a natural born citizen, just like his mother! There is no legal challenge available to these racist partisan nutbags

Chuck Norris = Fail

Well, I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car
Through all trials and tribulations,
We will travel every nation,
With my plastic Jesus I'll go far.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

Further watching into Chuck Norris Is A Douche 101

I chuckled a bit when he mentioned, Our forefathers built this country on biblical principles.

E: In other birther news: http://washingtonindependent.com/54104/ ... -priceless
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

In this day and age you have to be careful about what you talk about, even if you are debunking something.

It's a phenomina with the human brain: Most of us only scan headlines and read snippits of things, rather than full articles. What happens is that a few weeks down the line, we remember all the topics but not all the facts. So by anyone talking about this, more headlines and articles get published and more people remember the story, but not nessasaly the details. This causes more harm then good, depending on the story.

For instance, if people came out and said Oprah was gay there would be a bunch of news articles about the people saying that he was gay. Then if she came out and said, "no, i'm not gay", there would be a bunch of stories about her saying she wasn't gay. Tons of people would read the headlines and not care enough about the topic to read the article.

A few weeks from the second wave of articles all people would remember is Oprah and Gay, not the details about who said she was gay or that she said she wasn't. It would be better for her to not address the speculation because there would be less published about it and thus, less people would know about it.
Ex-PFC Wintergreen
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20067578

Unread post by Ex-PFC Wintergreen »

Wait, Chuck Norris is gay?

hehe
At least I don't have flies in my eyes.
Gypsy Joe
•cC• Member
•cC• Member