Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Private Server

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Private Server

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

If and when we ever get a private server, would any of you be interested in Competitive TF2 play?

I know this is a casual gaming community, but if a number of you would be interested, how does the idea of recruiting just for competition purposes sound?
as i have became better at the game, ive became a little more interested in competition, and improving my skills even more.

how do you all feel?
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Private Server

Unread post by captainAngry »

In order to do that we would have to do a few things. Since not everyone would be interested or available we would need to create a subgroup on the forum for members of the competetive calculatedChaos. We could even make a new tag for it.

Beyond that, I would need someone to actually organize everything. Between everything else I have going on and maintaining the server/forum etc, I am not available to orgnaize matches, find other clans to play or get everyone on a server at a certain time. If someone wanted to step up and do this, I would be fine with it.

If we recruited people to join the community, I would like for a few people to be involved. Right now I am the only person who recruits peoplee and I am hesitant to hand those keys over to one person. A few people voting would be okay and I could probably be a part of the process.

Anyway, I am open to the idea if you guys want to work out a more detailed plan.

-Captain