Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

unlock ideas

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

unlock ideas

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

ever since the l4d demo easter egg that shown a tf2 box that said collect all 10 classes people have been going nuts on the valve forums.

i know this was a joke but i couldnt stop laughing when i seen this and i want to let you guys read it too.

Code: Select all

The Whinja

For all those people who don’t want to learn the game but want to come on the forums demanding that whichever class has recently killed them be nerfed because they can’t handle losing.

Weapon: Toy pistol

Unlimited ammo but fires blanks which cause no damage. Player scores a point every time they fire. They can therefore finish top of the score chart every game without actually having any effect on gameplay. 

Special feature: Invulnerability bubble

Although the player can see themselves the bubble makes the player invulnerable and invisible to other players. Other players also pass through them. 

This combination of features means that they can finish top of the scoreboard every game and never die without actually having any effect on other players (or even being visible to them). Their score would also only show up on their computer.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Re: unlock ideas

Unread post by Thursday »

Haha. I learned early on that points didn't matter, like Whose Line Is It Anyway. I die a lot, but at least I die protecting my points or intel!
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

I try for at least a 1:1 kills to death ratio. Anything below than and I feel like I am doing terrible. Many times I am closer to 2:1 but depending on the map and class I am playing, that can be impossible for me to accomplish.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

captainangry wrote:I try for at least a 1:1 kills to death ratio. Anything below than and I feel like I am doing terrible. Many times I am closer to 2:1 but depending on the map and class I am playing, that can be impossible for me to accomplish.
Yeah, usually I get killed four or five times more than I kill, but that's not too bad. I have great games every once in a while to balance it out.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

I think the scout needs a bat that reflects rockets.
Äusländer
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8016810

Unread post by Äusländer »

Wamp Rats wrote:I think the scout needs a bat that reflects rockets.
Agreed! That would be awesome... but they should also be able to reflect grenades as well.
z0th: "the gameserver is not a democracy."
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Äusländer wrote:
Agreed! That would be awesome... but they should also be able to reflect grenades as well.
I'm not sure if it was on these forums or not but they can reflect stickies
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Äusländer
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8016810

Unread post by Äusländer »

g_e_oos wrote:
Äusländer wrote:
I'm not sure if it was on these forums or not but they can reflect stickies
You mean now? Like if i jump in a game tonight and get someone to shoot stickies at me i can reflect them.... that would be sweet! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
z0th: "the gameserver is not a democracy."
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Äusländer wrote: You mean now? Like if i jump in a game tonight and get someone to shoot stickies at me i can reflect them.... that would be sweet! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yeah, I actually saw my first sticky-reflect kill a few days ago.