Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

What kind of people admin on these servers anyway?

How may we help you?
misterz100
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15243579

What kind of people admin on these servers anyway?

Post by misterz100 »

I always enjoy the fun server with friends and family but admins literally come in and kick me just because of my profile pic and when I come back I get banned, it's so wrong to do that anywhere how do they get away with it?
If I started being some dumb fanboy or something or talk about it I could understand but all I do is play then get called a fag, by and admin and banned.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Re: What kind of people admin on these servers anyway?

Post by Haunwulf »

As far as I know, there's really only one admin that harasses bronies for no reason. And I personally can't do anything if I wanted to about him since he for some reason has admin-immunity to my ranks.
I have nothing to say to help much about this other then to just to be the kind of person that's a brony, but doesn't show it in any obvious way (Such as avatar or a name that obviously references to the show). Which is basically what everyone in this community that's also in the fandom does.

I'm starting to grow tired of seeing a help desk full of threads about people getting banned. I really am.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Re: What kind of people admin on these servers anyway?

Post by spleenter »

Whats your steam name, and when were you banned?
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.