Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Whats your favorite TF2 class? (NOT SCHOOL SUBJECT)

Discussion about anything.
CROBY
Steam ID: epiccody12

Whats your favorite TF2 class? (NOT SCHOOL SUBJECT)

Unread post by CROBY »

Whats your favorite TF2 class and this please don't put your school subject put your favorite class like Scout,Soilder,Pyro,Demoman,Heavy,Engineer,Medic.Sniper, and Spy mine is Medic,Sniper,Soilder, and Demoman.

~CROBY~ :batman:
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Re: Whats your favorite TF2 class? (NOT SCHOOL SUBJECT)

Unread post by _Pipeline »

"Whats your favorite TF2 class? (NOT SCHOOL SUBJECT)"

:frog:
ManOfSteel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18919919

Unread post by ManOfSteel »

Traditionally I play Support classes in team-based games. I prefer the sideline assistance and unconventional niche roles that Support classes tend to fill.

That being said, I usually say that Engineer is my favorite class. He fills a very unique and distinct role in the team and is arguably the only class that is designed for straight defense. There are also a number of different play styles apart from the traditional role that are unique in and of themselves. Playing Gunslinger Engie on ctf_turbine is still some of the most fun I ever have on TF2.

Lately, however, I've been playing more of my #2 and #3 classes, Medic and Sniper respectively. I like them for pretty much the same reasons, and I especially like being Medic on days when I feel like filling more of a relaxed, fairly easy role. Sniping is just tons of fun, especially now that I'm getting better at it. Getting off a headshot on a moving target is one of the most satisfying things ever.
Trust those who seek the truth; doubt those who say they've found it. -André Gide
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

I like the class they give you about playing spy the most. The class on demoman is boring.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG