Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Pipeline told me to

Discussion about anything.
NueNueNue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30887771

Pipeline told me to

Unread post by NueNueNue »

i unno
Boots
NueNueNue

Re: Pipeline told me to

I guess while we're here we talk about stupid things we've done :T
I recently almost cut my pinkie finger off dicking around with a pocket knife.
Boots
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Unread post by _Pipeline »

"Pipeline told me to"

Not exactly what I meant...
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Speaking of fingers, I once nearly lost my left McFranken (ring finger) when I was seven years old while playing pretend with some rocks. Stacking them on top of one another because I was building my grown-up "office" or something, I don't remember. Then I dropped one of said rocks onto another one by accident and wedged my finger in between them.

There was so much fucking blood everywhere, and I had never cried more hysterically in my entire life. I had to get like 10 stitches afterwards, and thirteen years later there is still a scar there. I just hope I'm not the only one who did something that stupid when I was small.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

When I was 2, I fell down a flight of tile stairs. Fortunately my skull broke my fall.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Bishop
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17092918
Xbox Gamer Tag: Philber

Unread post by Bishop »

I've lead a cushy, safe life and have never broken a bone, sprained anything or got some sort of wound which required stitches. Oddly enough I find myself wishing I'd broken a bone just for the experience though. No fucking clue why I'd consider sheer pain an experience worth having though.
_____________________________________See you on the other side._____________________________________
_____________________Image_____________________
NueNueNue

Only bone I've broken before was my skull when i was 5.
Parents said : Dont walk behind the adults if they are playing horseshoes they might swing back and hit you.
Guess what I fucking did.
Boots
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

I stepped on a nail with just a sock on when we were moving while I was like 6 or 7.

I also had anal sex with a girl in 7th grade, but I've told that story before.
Life is whatever.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

I remember the most painful thing that happened in my life;

Papercut.

Also, Stab Count from my lead pencils faced upward when reaching into my pocket: 29
Stab Count from a compass(The circle making thingy) faced upward: 2
PhrozenFlame wrote:I stepped on a nail with just a sock on when we were moving while I was like 6 or 7.
Same thing happened to me but instead, It was with a piece of wood sticking out from my wood-tile-like floor.
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Haunwulf wrote:Papercut.
OH GOD PLEASE SAY NO MORE.
Paper cuts are the worst.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

when i was younger me and my friends would jack shit for inconveniencing us. i would steal sodas and shit if the line at the deli was too long, go to greenwich village and dine and dash at restaurants if the waiter did something wrong, lie to bus drivers about how i should have a transfer on my metrocard, that kind of petty stupid bullshit

i mostly got away with it because i never stole anything in Queens or the Bronx (the two places i spent most of my time) and i looked like a completely harmless dork

the one time i stole something in queens was some super expensive Air Jordans. I was in some McDonald's and some scrawny white rich kid called me Harry Potter (a massive pet peeve of mine at the time). I offered him to buy his shoes off him for like $200, which was a ridiculously good price for how beat this kid's shoes were. basically when he took them off i grabbed them and ran off without giving him anything. long story short like four weeks he and his giant prick brother happened to run into me when i was waiting for a friend of mine at a busstop in jamaica and his brother absolutely destroyed me. he broke my wrist, it was awful

the moral of the story is don't steal unless you're good at getting beat up
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

Bishop wrote:I've lead a cushy, safe life and have never broken a bone, sprained anything or got some sort of wound which required stitches. Oddly enough I find myself wishing I'd broken a bone just for the experience though. No fucking clue why I'd consider sheer pain an experience worth having though.
not as batshit insane as mothers who think that not using painkillers during birth is somehow better in any way. oh wait, "it introduces the baby to the world in a drug-free environment". that's such a stereotypical white person thing.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Sorry to interrupt, but what the flying fuck is this thread?
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Unread post by FierySnake »

BAMF wrote:when i was younger me and my friends would jack shit for inconveniencing us. i would steal sodas and shit if the line at the deli was too long, go to greenwich village and dine and dash at restaurants if the waiter did something wrong, lie to bus drivers about how i should have a transfer on my metrocard, that kind of petty stupid bullshit

i mostly got away with it because i never stole anything in Queens or the Bronx (the two places i spent most of my time) and i looked like a completely harmless dork

the one time i stole something in queens was some super expensive Air Jordans. I was in some McDonald's and some scrawny white rich kid called me Harry Potter (a massive pet peeve of mine at the time). I offered him to buy his shoes off him for like $200, which was a ridiculously good price for how beat this kid's shoes were. basically when he took them off i grabbed them and ran off without giving him anything. long story short like four weeks he and his giant prick brother happened to run into me when i was waiting for a friend of mine at a busstop in jamaica and his brother absolutely destroyed me. he broke my wrist, it was awful

the moral of the story is don't steal unless you're good at getting beat up

Holy Shit
MrKerplunkers wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but what the flying fuck is this thread?
It started with a thread that Pipeline allegedly wanted to be created, and now they are talking about past instances of extreme pain.

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!