Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Realm of the Mad God

General discussion about gaming.
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Realm of the Mad God

Unread post by _Pipeline »

(My review for RotMG on Steam)

"[Realm of the Mad God] is both as unforgiving as it is absurdly addicting. The simplest way to describe it would be as a top-down, class-based MMO featuring strict death and a combat system resembling a cross between a bullet hell shooter and the tunnel rat strategem of the earliest Zelda games from the '80s. An especially outstanding aspect of this game is that it is simply impossible to master, let alone ascend tier-by-tier, without exposing oneself to countless permanent character deaths as well as being forced to branch out and learn the merits and faults of all the different classes at the same time.

The game also regularly updates, on average, on a bi-weekly to monthly basis, and up to 84 other players can play on one map at the same time. Best of all, it's free and takes less than 10 minutes to download.

Even if I were not to take into account the latter three factors, I'd choose this game over WoW any day of the week."

------

TL;DR: this game is so cash. Buy it, because it's worth well more than the $0.00 it costs to play. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE OR PLAY THIS GAME ALREADY. POTS ERRYWHERE, ERRDAY.