Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Taboneous God Of The Trombones

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
Taboneous
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23955687

Taboneous God Of The Trombones

Unread post by Taboneous »

NAME:Alex

Other areas of interest could include:
NATIONALITY/HERITAGE: White
FAVORITE MUSIC: Preferably Techno, Electronic type music. Stuff like that.
FAVORITE MOVIES: I don't really have any.
FAVORITE DRINK: Taking all of the sodas in my fridge and mixing them together. New flavor each time!
FAVORITE COLOR: I like green, i don't know.
FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: I don't care.
PETS: Lets see, three dogs, four cats, a rabbit, two frogs, two fish and there is also a horse but it lives in barn so i don't really think counts as a pet but whatever.
SIBLINGS: Just one.
GAMES: Cave Story, Minecraft, Pretty much any valve game, a Wii mainly for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Zelda and Mario Galaxy.
HEALTH: Well I'm typing, which means I must be in pretty good health. Actually that is a very open ended statement. For all you know I could be lost in the snowy, snowy woods missing all but my left arm and head and in a desperate attempt to get help I am typing this. So to answer this I just put dandy.
CURRENT PEEVE: Whenever that weird chill goes down my spine.
SCHOOL: High School

So yeah, that is it. I should have made this a lot sooner considering I have been playing on the sever for a decent time span. But hey what can you do.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Re: Taboneous God Of The Trombones

Unread post by krubby »

This is the best intro I've read since Opium's and you're a cool guy on the server so I welcome you heartily. Although I doubt you'd be dying in the woods if you're the omnipotent god of the most bad ass wind instrument. If we enrage you, please don't rain down your divine wrath upon us.

EDIT: I think I've figured out what your apocalyptic attack is! You summon all the power of trombones around the world and make them play an A# all at the same time. This sets off the Trombone Finish which causes the entire world to become engulfed in pony drawings while inception sounds play at over 9000 decibels all around the world. Frightening.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Dick Trickle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27057645

Unread post by Dick Trickle »

I have one thing to say about you.
About damn time you showed up man.
:woop:
Did you ever see a sweet girl with her boyfriend and think "how on earth can a ugly dumbass like him score such a girl?"?
Be that dumbass

[22:15] giggles: im soooo hoooooooooo​d
[22:15] giggles: i got these golds up in my mouthhh
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

welcome
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
squishy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27384194

Unread post by squishy »

Glad to see you finally made an intro thread! (I got him to make an account lol)
Indeed.
Taboneous
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23955687

Unread post by Taboneous »

krubby wrote:This is the best intro I've read since Opium's and you're a cool guy on the server so I welcome you heartily. Although I doubt you'd be dying in the woods if you're the omnipotent god of the most bad ass wind instrument. If we enrage you, please don't rain down your divine wrath upon us.

EDIT: I think I've figured out what your apocalyptic attack is! You summon all the power of trombones around the world and make them play an A# all at the same time. This sets off the Trombone Finish which causes the entire world to become engulfed in pony drawings while inception sounds play at over 9000 decibels all around the world. Frightening.
Holy shit that has to be the best apocalypse ever. Except there is just one tiny problem. I don't know how to play the trombone. I have trombone in the name because it has a nice ring with Taboneous.
Harbinger
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32821602
Xbox Gamer Tag: Phantom76541

Unread post by Harbinger »

Welcome
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Unread post by _Pipeline »

Herro. Prease to be wercoming you to CarcurratedChaos prace.
Opium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32357569

Unread post by Opium »

Taboneous wrote: CURRENT PEEVE: Whenever that weird chill goes down my spine.
I get this all the time when I get my hair cut. I think it's because man is not meant to have sharp objects near their spinal chord. Or because my barber is like 82 and has really poor eyesight.

Krubby wrote: This is the best intro I've read since Opium's
This must be why my ear's were tingling! I thought it was just because of my last haircut but I must've been wrong!
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

I know this guy...But I forgot where I had placed my opinion on him. God I really need to find some spare time during the weekdays to play.