Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The Holiday Thread

Discussion about anything.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

The Holiday Thread

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Post about all your variable, Yuletide, adventures with your family and friends. Or, when the time comes, post whatever you think you did after you blacked out on New Year's Eve.

I don't have jack shit to post, so have a comic.
Ho ho ho, fuckers.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Re: The Holiday Thread

Unread post by krubby »

spleenter on my hat thread wrote:If this is some gimmick by you to try to persuade people to start liking you for whatever you did to them, it probably isn't going to work. it worked for denzo because he was able to throw literally hundreds of dollars away to do it, your just waiting for a random drop.
Well, I spent around 350$ buying games and gifts for people. My number of admin votes is the same as usual. That proves that Denzo became an admin by being likable, not buying things for people. Of course you're gonna say that I just did that desperately to get votes, but I just did it because I don't mind using my money on people who I like and are my friends. Heh, I'm not even gentile. Ah god, reading over this I sound like an obnoxious smartass. Oh well, I still get my point across. Happy holidays everyone.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

krubby wrote:
spleenter on my hat thread wrote:If this is some gimmick by you to try to persuade people to start liking you for whatever you did to them, it probably isn't going to work. it worked for denzo because he was able to throw literally hundreds of dollars away to do it, your just waiting for a random drop.
Well, I spent around 350$ buying games and gifts for people. My number of admin votes is the same as usual. That proves that Denzo became an admin by being likable, not buying things for people. Of course you're gonna say that I just did that desperately to get votes, but I just did it because I don't mind using my money on people who I like and are my friends. Heh, I'm not even gentile. Ah god, reading over this I sound like an obnoxious smartass. Oh well, I still get my point across. Happy holidays everyone.
The fuck? i wrote that probably 6 months ago and you quote it now? Also, admin is not as important as you think it is. If/when you get it you are just going to be like every other new admin we get, go on the funserver and test out every power you get then leave me to unban someone you dont like who you accidentally perma when you use the /ban command wrong, when you sound spam until the server empties, when you overuse csay like trickle(which is dumb because trickle has a mic but still HAS to use csay...), when you realize that you dont have access to slay/noclip/drug/etc.

tl;dr
Being an admin is not what you think it is.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

spleenter wrote:
krubby wrote:
The fuck? i wrote that probably 6 months ago and you quote it now? Also, admin is not as important as you think it is. If/when you get it you are just going to be like every other new admin we get, go on the funserver and test out every power you get then leave me to unban someone you dont like who you accidentally perma when you use the /ban command wrong, when you sound spam until the server empties, when you overuse csay like trickle(which is dumb because trickle has a mic but still HAS to use csay...), when you realize that you dont have access to slay/noclip/drug/etc.

tl;dr

^this

anyway I got Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3, several new shirts and best of all a Mosin Nagant, A real one made in 1939. :D :respek: :D
Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

spleenter wrote:
krubby wrote:
The fuck? i wrote that probably 6 months ago and you quote it now? Also, admin is not as important as you think it is. If/when you get it you are just going to be like every other new admin we get, go on the funserver and test out every power you get then leave me to unban someone you don't like who you accidentally perma when you use the /ban command wrong, when you sound spam until the server empties, when you overuse csay like trickle(which is dumb because trickle has a mic but still HAS to use csay...), when you realize that you don't have access to slay/noclip/drug/etc.

tl;dr
:l
Sound spam didn't exist on low admins back then, had to wait about a year for that power. And when I couldn't play l4d2 sounds anymore I just punched a three year old in the neck, Because that's all I ever used back then. Now I use god damn prophunt.

Also, Krubby, Denzo didn't talk much back then, Before he got admin. Never heard him use mic until he was admin either. He just threw presents at people. I say there were more people that were easier to trick back then than now. That's my theory. Now think of a theory on how I got god damn +35 votes holy shit.
EDIT: +32, Much better

Anyways, I did some magical thing on the server this christmas that I probably won't be doing for how ever long.
Last edited by Haunwulf on 26 Dec 2011, 07:11, edited 1 time in total.
krubby

Unread post by krubby »

I don't want admin, I mostly avoid the funserver! I'm jut saying that admin votes have nothing to do with presents! I just want people to stop saying that all I care about is getting admin when I give stuff away. I really don't want you to dislike me Spleenter because you're hella funny, but you seem to dislike anything I say, and I don't get what I'm doing that you hate. (Btw, that post was made exactly 2 months and a day ago.)
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Holy shit, this thread was derailed before it could even leave the station. How the fuck do you do that....
Take this shit else where kids, don't make me lock this thread and start a new one.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

MrKerplunkers wrote:Holy shit, this thread was derailed before it could even leave the station. How the fuck do you do that....
Take this shit else where kids, don't make me lock this thread and start a new one.
hey hey hey.

Maybe that's what they did for christmas. you don't know!
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
krubby

Unread post by krubby »

I apologize. Let me make it up by posting THE funniest christmas comic ever made