Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

W.I.P. ctf_Gunshow_island

Discuss maps and model creation and ideas.
Anonyma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17574613

W.I.P. ctf_Gunshow_island

Unread post by Anonyma »

This map is about 30-40% finished at the moment, maybe even less. the idea comes from a Halo Custom Edition map known as Yoyorast Island. two bases are suspended in air parallel to each other, as each flag is suspended high above each spawn base, with a large convoluted island to navigate in order to each the flags. I would really like ideas to know where to go with this.

Here are a few images of my map in its current state, please keep in mind that I still have very much to add and change to my map.

Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: W.I.P. ctf_Gunshow_island

Unread post by Beetle »

looks to be fullbright, but also, it looks like it will again be fine for the funserver.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Anonyma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17574613

Unread post by Anonyma »

Beetle wrote:looks to be fullbright, but also, it looks like it will again be fine for the funserver.
Thanks!
and as for fullbright, I am running small fast tests without RAD, working on the lighting will be the last thing I do.

I've made a good bit of progress today, I added 2 sets of tubing which curve in an out of the mountain, one out of two coarses to reach the flags, and a nice waterfall.

at this rate I should actually have the map finished by tomorrow.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

All I meant was that I hope that it is fullbright because you have not put any sort of lights in there at all. cuz if you have, you have a leak.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.