Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Damn it's been a while

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
John Failman

Damn it's been a while

Unread post by John Failman »

Prior to the last three weeks, I've been off the funserver for almost half the year.

What I miss?
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: Damn it's been a while

Unread post by Beetle »

I see you've been doing pretty well for yourself.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
John Failman

Hey guys, bumping a thread because I really don't wanna make a new thread for this.

I'm sorry. I'm not on good terms with a lot of you. It's my fault in many ways, either how I acted back in all of 2010, or recently. I am polite or often than not, but I haven't shown that here. I'm going to treat you all equally from now on, and I hope you'll do the same.

Let's be friends :awesome: :respek: :awesome:

(Also, if you still have negative feelings about how I act, PM me, or message me on steam. Talk about it.)
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

I just noticed that your location is california...CRA-Okay that's Bishop,Me,California Bear[Deceased],ragin asian,fiery,and you.. If there was a california vs. [insertstatehere],the opposing team would easily win. Although I can't criticize your tf2 skills because I don't remember seeing you play srsbsnstf2...But either way,we'll still lose.Not sure if ragin asian is any good/bad at tf2 either.Okay i'm just saying we're gonna lose because we have 3 people with something in common.
Think you're better off bumping your introduction thread,that's if you have one

Negative feelings about you?Well,That avatar of yours distracts me more than beetle's,Although this can be seen as a positive way also.
Last edited by Haunwulf on 31 Jul 2011, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
John Failman

Haunwulf wrote:I just noticed that your location is california....SHI-Okay that's Bishop,Me,California Bear[Deceased],ragin asian,fiery,and you.. If there was a california vs. [insertstatehere],the opposing team would easily win. Although I can't criticize your tf2 skills because I don't remember seeing you play srsbsnstf2...But either way,we'll still lose.Not sure if ragin asian is any good/bad at tf2 either.Okay i'm just saying we're gonna lose because we have 3 people with something in common.
Maybe you should bump your introduction thread instead of this,That's if you have one.
I don't always play Srsbsnstf2, but when I do, it's with a medic.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I made one, I joined back in January 2010 and didn't join the forums until July or August.

Edit: I stand corrected. But I see where I had already started making mistakes, not using the correct introduction format, avoiding swear words, and my name. I think I've improved a slight bit.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

if you mean battle medic,you're doing it wrong.Only I can be a professional battle medic and you know better.
And if you use a quickfix for a map that isn't ctf with a scout(Sentence Fix) :arghfist: :isee: :coffee: It's been a while since I use smilies,give me a break.
Last edited by Haunwulf on 31 Jul 2011, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
John Failman

Haunwulf wrote:if you mean battle medic,you're doing it wrong.Only I can be a professional battle medic and you know better.
And if you use a quickfix for a map that isn't ctf without a scout :arghfist: :isee: :coffee: It's been a while since I use smilies,give me a break.
Nah, I mean heal 3000 damage in 5 minutes medic, then when my scout gets killed I go battle medic.

Instant 30 points per 10 minute round.

But I guess it doesn't count because I only play srsbsns on Breakfloor :kickinrad:
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Is that a yes to my question about the quickfix?
I'm having way to many thread conversations without anyone between it.I should never lurk the forums during the whole day
John Failman

Haunwulf wrote:Is that a yes to my question about the quickfix?
I'm having way to many thread conversations without anyone between it.I should never lurk the forums during the whole day
Naaaah, I traded that a week ago :)