Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The King of Kool-Aid has returned!

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
Kool-Aid King

The King of Kool-Aid has returned!

Unread post by Kool-Aid King »

I used to have an account on this forums, and then I went to play Minecraft for several months, and then I come back, and its gone! No idea what happened, but I guess its nice to have a clean slate. Not like I pissed anybody off anyways. So, I would fill out the large form that was in the instructions, but I did that before. I filled it out in a paragraph-like form. It was about the size of a 3-paragraph essay, so I will not be doing that again. I'll just stick with the basics:

NAME: Kool-Aid King

There, I will not fill out the rest because its more gab for you people to read that really isn't important for the well-being or happiness of anybody here. Unless you are a creeper... oO Hence my decision not to give anymore info. Well I just decided to give some info about me, so here goes. These last months have consisted of me playing minecraft, minecraft and more minecraft. I became one of those minecraft players who builds those redstone computers and crap... And then I burnt out. Bored with minecraft, here I am. Back at Calculated Chaos ready to put up with all sorts of stuff that goes on in the servers. :woop:
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: The King of Kool-Aid has returned!

Unread post by Beetle »

Welcome back, hardsectusblush!!! :isee:
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

Re: The King of Kool-Aid has returned!

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »