Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Old timer.mpeg

Discussion about anything.
[DAWN]HellFire
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25080918
Xbox Gamer Tag: coltalmighty

Old timer.mpeg

Unread post by [DAWN]HellFire »

It's been a long time, hasn't it?

---

Y'know, I don't know what it is, but every time I see that you people, and your little group, are still discussing me, it gives me a tingly feeling in my gut knowing that I did something so impressive to you, that you just can't stop talking about me, and your clan bustles with activity at the very whisper of my name.

I'll admit, I was a little empty-headed douche back then, but was I really such a douche that almost two or three years later you're STILL discussing me? Well, I'm glad I've made such an impression on your organization, then. It also easily shows how small your group is as well, because most larger groups, only a small 10% or less would have heard of me if I had done the same to them.

I am not here to bash, and I am not here to beg for a return. I know this message will still bring hate amongst most of you, but such is life, life entails us fucking with eachother, and my past, I'll admit, comes easy when wanting things to fuck with. Though I have a feeling most of you will ignore this message, despite my best efforts, and continue hating me. By all means, go ahead; I am not here to plea for your love and acceptance. What I did in the past was far too idiotic and irritating to ever repair the damage, and the things I said about most of you were spoken in anger, and not thought out very well at all.

I merely want you to know that in the course of two or three years, I have obviously changed. I can easily look upon my past involving this group, and facepalm for an hour and 17 and a half minutes non-stop. I know that some of you that are hard tied to my past insults and threats will not bother to cease hating me, but as I said, by all means do it; I am only here to bring about understanding.

I really was silly when I was younger, threatening to hack when I know nothing of hacking at all. Kids will be kids I suppose, and you cannot say you don't have moments when you look back upon your past and deeply regret how stupid you were.

I guess you could take this message as an admittance of my wrongness. I did abuse my rights when I was on this server, and I did do things to upset the group. Why? Because it got me a good laugh, and it still does. You guys get a good laugh out of getting me to slip up, and I get a good laugh out of you guys actually thinking I'm worth paying attention to.

One of you had said that I need to learn to laugh at myself some of the time. Well, it may take a couple of years, but I am able to laugh at my past if it was long, long ago.

-End

P.S. Whoever it was that did the voiceacting for me on that one audio clip, I actually wish my voice DID sound like that, I sound like I actually have a good troll voice in that. :p
--Banned Calculated Chaos Member--
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Re: Old timer.mpeg

Unread post by FierySnake »

STFUOMGWTFBBQHACKS SECTUS HAS RETURNED HIDE EVERYTHING YOU OWN
just had too :stupid:

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

I'm not going to read all of that but I can probably guess that it goes along the lines of, " I'm a whiny, lonely faggot that no one likes."
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

FierySnake wrote:STFUOMGWTFBBQHACKS SECTUS HAS RETURNED HIDE EVERYTHING YOU OWN
TheDenzo wrote:I'm not going to read all of that but I can probably guess that it goes along the lines of, " I'm a whiny, lonely faggot that no one likes."
This is basically this entire thread right here.
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20574738

Unread post by Trilby »

And not a single fuck was given that day.
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

We weren't discussing anything about you until you decided to post in the chatbox that you were watching us, and even then it lasted what, 10 minutes? We honestly don't care, but we laugh at the failings of times past, which is what life is about; not deliberately fucking each other over, but being able to make fun of things that happened.

Also, I'm pretty sure I was the one who told you you need to laugh at yourself.

That being said, you were pretty much the second-biggest shithead ever, behind Hardblush.

Also, I find the fact that Firefox registers "shithead" as a word humorous.
Last edited by PhrozenFlame on 13 Jun 2011, 04:10, edited 1 time in total.
Life is whatever.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Riftoff wrote:
FierySnake wrote:STFUOMGWTFBBQHACKS SECTUS HAS RETURNED HIDE EVERYTHING YOU OWN
TheDenzo wrote:I'm not going to read all of that but I can probably guess that it goes along the lines of, " I'm a whiny, lonely faggot that no one likes."
This is basically this entire thread right here.
Yup, but I did start to read it, the reason we're talking about you is because you're around idiot, when you aren't around nobody cares about you, now why do you keep coming back here when nobody likes you? Just shut up, and go hang out somewhere else, somewhere people don't know you and don't have a reason to hate you yet, now shaddup

Oh, and I should add you're still pretty much the same person, you're just more angsty now, your horrible youtube videos show that
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Why? Why on god's green earth did you think this thread was a good idea? All this does is drive the point home that you are in fact a whiney bitch. And not just to the people who know you, but to newer members who knew nothing abou you till you made this thread and pretended your superior to everyone else... again.

Just back away from this thread now. It will only end in tears.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

And...?
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

WELCOME BACK HELLFIRE. 8-) :respek: 8-)
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

ugh
Egonny
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18190371

Unread post by Egonny »

You say you've matured? Then why do you come back and post this thread?
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

[DAWN]HellFire wrote:It's been a long time, hasn't it?

---

Y'know, I don't know what it is, but every time I see that you people, and your little group, are still discussing me, it gives me a tingly feeling in my gut knowing that I did something so impressive to you, that you just can't stop talking about me, and your clan bustles with activity at the very whisper of my name.

I'll admit, I was a little empty-headed douche back then, but was I really such a douche that almost two or three years later you're STILL discussing me? Well, I'm glad I've made such an impression on your organization, then. It also easily shows how small your group is as well, because most larger groups, only a small 10% or less would have heard of me if I had done the same to them.

I am not here to bash, and I am not here to beg for a return. I know this message will still bring hate amongst most of you, but such is life, life entails us fucking with eachother, and my past, I'll admit, comes easy when wanting things to fuck with. Though I have a feeling most of you will ignore this message, despite my best efforts, and continue hating me. By all means, go ahead; I am not here to plea for your love and acceptance. What I did in the past was far too idiotic and irritating to ever repair the damage, and the things I said about most of you were spoken in anger, and not thought out very well at all.

I merely want you to know that in the course of two or three years, I have obviously changed. I can easily look upon my past involving this group, and facepalm for an hour and 17 and a half minutes non-stop. I know that some of you that are hard tied to my past insults and threats will not bother to cease hating me, but as I said, by all means do it; I am only here to bring about understanding.

I really was silly when I was younger, threatening to hack when I know nothing of hacking at all. Kids will be kids I suppose, and you cannot say you don't have moments when you look back upon your past and deeply regret how stupid you were.

I guess you could take this message as an admittance of my wrongness. I did abuse my rights when I was on this server, and I did do things to upset the group. Why? Because it got me a good laugh, and it still does. You guys get a good laugh out of getting me to slip up, and I get a good laugh out of you guys actually thinking I'm worth paying attention to.

One of you had said that I need to learn to laugh at myself some of the time. Well, it may take a couple of years, but I am able to laugh at my past if it was long, long ago.

-End

P.S. Whoever it was that did the voiceacting for me on that one audio clip, I actually wish my voice DID sound like that, I sound like I actually have a good troll voice in that. :p
Going in order of paragraphs here. You did do something out of the ordinary, that's for sure. You gave us a first-hand demonstration that there will never be a perfect world. There's always going to be someone to fuck up, and of course we are going to talk about it. We talk about you because you were just a momentous failure, that it's just hard to forget.

You're still an empty headed douche because you think we're discussing you because you did something good. You did not, people remember hitler and stalin, but not because they did good shit, you dumb cunt.

Then why bother posting? You already know we all still hate you and don't want you back, so there was really no point in making this train-wreck of a thread.

No one cares what you said, you're far too under-developed to have an opinion that could actually affect the real members here.

Kids will be kids, you're still a kid, and you're still an idiot. At this point, you're just beating a dead horse, stop it.

You sound so emo it's not even funny.

You're the epitome of pathetic

p.s. you're still a tremendous cock that has no idea what they're talking about. Don't ever make a thread again. Don't ever talk to us again, we simply don't want you.

Now fuck off
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

>This thread
>This:

You're a tremendous faggot.
tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26596259

Unread post by tomm »

THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH
so one day, i was on the server and i was trying to build a senty with tgame. i counted down "3,2,1,"then BAM. SERVER CRASH. then some pacman.

"where did we go so wrong?" Eythur as Heavy. March 30th 2010.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

tomm wrote:THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH

MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUCK
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »

Did you finally get banned from every other community, and thought coming back here was a good idea?

All those words you typed were wasted, cause nobody here gives 1, 2, or any shits at all.

I don't even know why any of us replied to this. Someone should just lock this thread, put it in the never remember file, and burn it.

Once again, I will remind you, nobody here likes you, or gives a shit about you.

G
T
F
O
:ssfrogout:
Ohnoez

Unread post by Ohnoez »

tomm wrote:THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH THE WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN' TO FUCK WITH
can you repeat what you said?
tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by tomm »

so one day, i was on the server and i was trying to build a senty with tgame. i counted down "3,2,1,"then BAM. SERVER CRASH. then some pacman.

tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by tomm »

Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

Come on guys. This place is really boring lately, and you have to scare away the one interesting character we've produced.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

Beetle wrote:Come on guys. This place is really boring lately, and you have to scare away the one interesting character we've produced.

Sorry Beetle but we don't need another Wamp...
Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

Kriegsmarine wrote:
Beetle wrote:Come on guys. This place is really boring lately, and you have to scare away the one interesting character we've produced.

Sorry Beetle but we don't need another Wamp...

Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

PIC DUMP.

LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

BAMF