Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

DONT CLICK LINKS AND ENTER YOUR STEAM LOGIN INFO.

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

DONT CLICK LINKS AND ENTER YOUR STEAM LOGIN INFO.

Unread post by spleenter »

That is all.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Re: DONT CLICK LINKS AND ENTER YOUR STEAM LOGIN INFO.

Unread post by Riftoff »

Protip: If you get a meesage from a friend that you're suspicious of, but want to be sure; follow this simple step. Ask them this question after receiving the link: "Sure, sure I'll put my info in. So how are those genital warts coming? Have they improved?" A spammer will either attempt to play along or give up and stop chatting with you immediately. A true bro will respond in the usual "hahaha wtf bro" manner.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

i just start having a conversation with the guy. usually "when did you hack my friends account?"

i had one hacker give me an email account and tell me "give it to your friend i feel bad about doing this tell him to email me and he can have his account back." apparently hackers think everyone has no common sense.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Follow their link if you know for sure it's just a phishing site (not an auto-trojan or other viruses) and enter fake account and password info. If the site comes back with the usual "servers down" or "404" or just redirects you, do it again so that the spammer wastes his time trying fake accounts.