Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

i just knew

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
dmc_ havoc
Steam ID: dmc_havoc

i just knew

Unread post by dmc_ havoc »

k now i know that if you ask you get down vote thats i wrote but i can't comment on it any more so i have to make a new post to say plus now i won't be asking to vote me admin :awesome:
Last edited by dmc_ havoc on 15 Oct 2010, 09:48, edited 2 times in total.
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Re: i just knew

Unread post by FierySnake »

dmc_ havoc wrote:k now i know that if you ask you get down vote thats i wrote but i can't comment on it any more so i have to make a new post to say plus now i won't be asking to vote me admin :awesome:
Sure You did -_-

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

What made you think that it was a good idea to come onto the forums and the first thing you say is "im really nice vote me for admin?"
now everyone here will not like you, not only based on the fact you asked for admin, but also the fact that most of the people who matter here have no idea who you are.
you are a fun server player, i doubt your even a reg, im on that server a lot(unfortunately) and i rarely see you. play on the fun server more, and when you graduate middle school you can come to the main server. since only preteens are dumb enough to ask for admin.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

dmc_ havoc wrote:k now i know that if you ask you get down vote thats i wrote but i can't comment on it any more so i have to make a new post to say plus now i won't be asking to vote me admin :awesome:
Je suis desole, mais je ne comprend pas ton langue. Parler Anglais, si vous plait.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

I'm sorry, but I do not understand your language. Speak English, if you please.

if you can't understand his french.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
dmc_ havoc
Steam ID: dmc_havoc

Unread post by dmc_ havoc »

FierySnake wrote:
Sure You did -_-
you came in this server a long time ago and i came after then why do you have 17more votes to go
Dreathtil-P-V-A
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13895992

Unread post by Dreathtil-P-V-A »

Your reverse Logic is Fail and my cat could do it better then you.

(No Seriously my cat wrote an essay on gravity, I must tell you it was impossible to put down)

Now just get over it.

P.S. If you respond to this, your not making much of a point for yourself.

P.P.S. No I really Don't care

It appears as though I am needed
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

dmc_ havoc wrote:
FierySnake wrote:
Sure You did -_-
you came in this server a long time ago and i came after then why do you have 17more votes to go
fierysnake has 27 to go because he asked for admin. other than that your rebuttal failed horribly.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

MrKerplunkers wrote:
Je suis desole, mais je ne comprend pas ton langue. Parler Anglais, si vous plait.
Gonna have to emptyquote this
FierySnake

spleenter wrote:
dmc_ havoc wrote:
FierySnake wrote:
Sure You did -_-
fierysnake has 27 to go because he asked for admin. other than that your rebuttal failed horribly.
I did not even asked for admin, you lier -_-

Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

yea, i don't think fiery asked for admin except maybe once it chat. When it was new I specifically said (and more than once) to up vote me, and now I probably hold the record for most votes. Some girl on here probably has more though.

Fiery didn't get admin because of the way he presents himself - a little kid. That's fine though, Fiery. A bit retarded, but you're a good guy.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Beetle wrote:Fiery didn't get admin because of the way he presents himself - a little kid. That's fine though, Fiery. A bit retarded, but you're a good guy.
A compliment and a put down in the same sentence, i didn't know this was grammatically possible.
Egonny
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18190371

Unread post by Egonny »

MrKerplunkers wrote:
Je suis desolé, mais je ne comprends pas ta langue. Parle anglais, si vous plaît.
Still a nice try though.
FierySnake

Beetle wrote:yea, i don't think fiery asked for admin except maybe once it chat. When it was new I specifically said (and more than once) to up vote me, and now I probably hold the record for most votes. Some girl on here probably has more though.

Fiery didn't get admin because of the way he presents himself - a little kid. That's fine though, Fiery. A bit retarded, but you're a good guy.
Thanks, I think!