Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The Test

General discussion about gaming.
Fireproof
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20223525
Twitter Username: calcChaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: Fireproof Gamer

The Test

Unread post by Fireproof »

I'm walking through a very long hallway, not exactly sure how I got there. Winding Staircases remove any sense of direction and spin the compass rose. Dead-ends confound me and shatter any hope I might have. Vents lead to nothing but a pitch black abyss. There is nothing in this world, yet I feel there are secrets here, far beyond the wits of man. A constant feeling of unease settles upon me, like one thousand eyes watching my every move. Pistons pump in the distance. Triggers, bridges, elevators, slides, spikes, confusion. Then I suddenly feel at peace. I have stumbled upon a tranquil room, glowing the faintest blue. I feel like I should stay here. Looking up I find a colossal blue orb held in place by an ornate and intimidating structure. After a couple of minutes, or maybe years as time does not flow normally here, I leap into the orb. Everything is still. My every muscle frozen, now a part of this eerie place. I scream "Help".

I wake up in a panicked sweat.

What is cp_the_test_2 and how does it work?
ImageImage
scottlind1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27359265

Re: The Test

Unread post by scottlind1 »

it is a messed up cp map. Where everything you know about video games is wrong, hole, provide platfrorms, floors, let you fall to your death, and walls can be walked through. map change asap.
Common sense is so rare now a days it's a god damn super power.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

it's fantastic.

I've beaten it before, it's pretty great.
Bishop
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17092918
Xbox Gamer Tag: Philber

Unread post by Bishop »

Fireproof wrote:I'm walking through a very long hallway, not exactly sure how I got there. Winding Staircases remove any sense of direction and spin the compass rose. Dead-ends confound me and shatter any hope I might have. Vents lead to nothing but a pitch black abyss. There is nothing in this world, yet I feel there are secrets here, far beyond the wits of man. A constant feeling of unease settles upon me, like one thousand eyes watching my every move. Pistons pump in the distance. Triggers, bridges, elevators, slides, spikes, confusion. Then I suddenly feel at peace. I have stumbled upon a tranquil room, glowing the faintest blue. I feel like I should stay here. Looking up I find a colossal blue orb held in place by an ornate and intimidating structure. After a couple of minutes, or maybe years as time does not flow normally here, I leap into the orb. Everything is still. My every muscle frozen, now a part of this eerie place. I scream "Help".

I wake up in a panicked sweat.

What is cp_the_test_2 and how does it work?
This got my hopes up.
[Šhµ]Scottlind1•cC• wrote: it is a messed up cp map. Where everything you know about video games is wrong, hole, provide platfrorms, floors, let you fall to your death, and walls can be walked through. map change asap.
This was my reality.
_____________________________________See you on the other side._____________________________________
_____________________Image_____________________