Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

New Donation Options

Announcements for our community.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

New Donation Options

Unread post by captainAngry »

I have created a few new donations options. In addition to being able to make a one time donation, you are now able to subscribe for a reoccurring monthly donation in $5, $10 or $15 increments.

Subscribers are going to be the only ones who receive donation benefits to help get a more constant flow of money coming in. I am planning on giving out a server announcement and a forum advertisement as one of the benefits to becoming a subscriber. I haven't decided exactly where I am going to put the forum advertisement or what size it will be but I figured you guys would have some fun with being able to put an image of whatever you want on the forum for everyone to see.

You can get to the new donations page that I have created with the new donation options by clicking on the Image at the top of the forum or by going to http://gaming.calculatedchaos.com/donate/

Thanks in advance for any new donations.

Also, for those of you that don't know, that page has the look and feel of the new forum template that I am still working on.