Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

calculatedChaos Opens a Third Server

Announcements for our community.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

calculatedChaos Opens a Third Server

Unread post by captainAngry »

calculatedChaos has opened a third server called calculatedChaos customPromo. This server will be used to promote custom maps with a limited fixed rotation. It will have a more serious atmosphere then our two other servers. All talk will not always be on and valve maps will have a home in some of our rotations.

Map rotations can be submitted in the forum by anyone. Rotations can range anywhere from a single map to a dozen plus related maps. There are some general guidelines that must be followed when submitting a map rotation so keep them in mind.

Another thing worth noting is that this server is not located in Chicago like the other two servers. I decided to try this one in Denver for a few reasons. It will be a little bit farther away for some people but I think it will be closer to a fair amount of people on the server. It will also bring in some people who may not get a very good connection to Chicago.

Admin powers will be a little more limited on this server and it will be the more serious server out of the three we have. This depends on the rotation of course. More information will come soon about specific admin abilities. For now, you all have some default admin abilities, as well as a reserved slot on the server.

If anyone is interested in helping with the server or has any ideas, please let me know.

Server IP: [url=steam://connect/72.5.102.47:27015]72.5.102.47:27015[/url]
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Re: calculatedChaos Opens a Thrid Server

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

That's good, and also, you spelt third wrong in the title
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: calculatedChaos Opens a Third Server

Unread post by captainAngry »

Thank you. Ever since I updated my firefox, google toolbar spell check has been broken so I am missing more words.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

you actually use google toolbar?
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Sweet.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
gojulas895
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24981706
Twitter Username: gojulas895
Xbox Gamer Tag: gojulas896

Unread post by gojulas895 »

Serious? *shudder* I don't think I've ever played this game seriously but it's always worth a try I guess.