Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Transformice!

General discussion about gaming.
Joe's Crab Shack
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24928034

Transformice!

Unread post by Joe's Crab Shack »

It's a French flash game about mice trying to get cheese first. It's a simple concept, but there can be (and usually is) upwards of 25 players in a single room trying to get through a series of puzzles and hazards on a map to get the cheese. Couple this with the fact that on most maps you have a shaman which can build things to aid the mice, or grief them terribly. Then you can also get titles for gaining certain amounts of cheese, getting cheese first, and saving mice as a shaman. As well as customize your mouse with some hats, glasses, etc.

I was wary since it's a French game, but it's very fun and very addictive, plus it's one of the few games i can play at my house with my satellite internet. So i reccomend you at least check it out. Being a regular mouse is pretty straightforward, but shamans often have much more difficult missions and take time to get the gist of. Theres 1 French server, 2 English servers, and 1 Russian server, (though several English rooms have a lot of Portugese and Brazilian players, it's mostly English speakers).

Link:

http://www.transformice.com/en/index.html
“Sane is boring.”
― R.A. Salvatore

“I used to be sane, then I got better.”
― Anonymous

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
― John Russell
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: Transformice!

Unread post by Beetle »

I feel like you or someone already posted this...

...nope guess not. but its been mentioned before on here.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

its a pretty neat game, people on the SPUF were playing it while waiting for the engie update in room /tf2.

i played with them for a while. got my first hat and have stopped playing since.
scottlind1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27359265

Unread post by scottlind1 »

this video here should explain everything you need to know about the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJReZRji7tg
Common sense is so rare now a days it's a god damn super power.
Danny Tanner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24986386
Twitter Username: Linkspartner

Unread post by Danny Tanner »

Yeah, I play it, but I can't walljump for my life.