Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

a complaint

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
[WCK]Love

a complaint

Unread post by [WCK]Love »

i was playing in one of your servers and the map was aperture scout jump. i was doing well and enjoying myself when an admin changed the map. when the new map loaded, I was upset that it was changed with no warning, I said that whoever it was should have made a vote instead. after complaining a bit, Twister decided to change my name to "loves big cock" and a couple other things. later he teleported everybody into a wall. this blatant abuse of admin powers kinda pissed me off. if i had done this in one of my clan's servers, they would have taken away my admin powers. it's supposed to be a fun server and it's no fun if all the admins do is abuse their powers. I'm not the first person to say this about one of your admins. with great power comes great responsibility, and i don't think some of your admins are mature enough to handle it. i hope you take this seriously.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: a complaint

Unread post by captainAngry »

The whole reason we made the fun server was so that admins could go there and fuck around with their powers. The server is a public server but that doesn't mean we can't do whatever the hell we want to on it, just because you are there.

You guys probably shouldn't grief the whole server but I am not about to strip anyone's' powers for shenanigans like this since that was the whole reason we made the server. Keep in mind that members and non-annoying regulars should get preferential treatment from all admin abuse.

All this stuff is why I don't play on the fun server but it draws a crowed and most people seem to have fun.

Plus, you probably do love big cock. If your "clan" is so awesome why don't you have them make a jump map server so you can run around and play by yourself.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

Changing the map on a whim is pushing it a little. Just have a vote every time you change it, please? It makes everything so much easier on everyone.
Twister
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23285097

Unread post by Twister »

Idk what to say man.................. first off you were swearing profusely and insulting me and wintergreen. I renamed you just because you we're being a dick to everyone. , then wintergreen (who just learned how to bind keys ;from me ) was messing around ,and discovered the sm_tele @all command and was teleing, everyone into the wall aswell as changing the map(there was a vote Btw) . So all i did was Rename you and if you think that 2 admins should lose their powers for that then..........that's just crazy.(especially on the fun server).
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

I missed this!? Serves me right for playing Battlefield Heroes and hanging out with my family today. :o

If you noticed by actually reading the server rules I believe rule #2 is no excessive swearing. Yes the occassional damn and hell are fine but that's about it as we don't want it to get really bad and have people cursing thier heads off. As cap said the server was made for admin abuse. If you're looking for an actual "More serious" game join the main server (the ip can be found on the board index). A lot of admins come on the server for one of three reasons: 1:To play some of the maps. 2:Another admin temp-banned them from the main server or 3:They just feel like messing with people. If you have a problem with these things I suggest you stay away from the fun server then seeing as this happens on a daily basis. :roll: I really shouldn't be talking seeing as I do not have admin powers and cannot do much about anything really but if new players start having problem/something really stupid is happening for some reason I usually contact either ghost or blue about it and they kick the player if they believe they should be kicked for it. Luckily I've only needed to do that once but they're usually online anyway and just a message away.
Life is whatever.
[WCK]Love

your clan is a bunch of fucktards
[WCK]Love

i'd appreciate being banned from the site
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

It's this attitude that got you banned in the first place. Also, what the fuck is a clan?
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Sounds like you're the fucktard if you can't read rules. :roll: And really, noone recommended you to our server did they? We let people who've been here a while get away with alot. But if it's you're first day and you try to whip you're dick out like you should be treated like a fucking god you get kicked the fuck out. Don't like how we deal with things? There's a lot of tf2 servers out there. Why not go play on your clan's servers if they have some? It's all up to how WE deal with things. We like suggestions but if you're just complaining about you're own stupidity, we can't do anything about it since that's your fault. :o
Life is whatever.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

I just love it when we have people that come here and complain like that
[WCK]Love wrote:your clan is a bunch of fucktards
2 things, 1. We're a clan? :shock:
and 2. Well, we do have Thursday >.> but, you were playing on our FUN server, where some admins go just because they CAN do that
[WCK]Love wrote:with great power comes great responsibility, and i don't think some of your admins are mature enough to handle it. i hope you take this seriously.
[WCK]Love wrote:your clan is a bunch of fucktards
Cpt, I think he has his sewious face on o.O
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Unread post by bluephyr »

I don't like conflict :(
[DAWN]HellFire
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25080918
Xbox Gamer Tag: coltalmighty

Unread post by [DAWN]HellFire »

captainangry wrote:Plus, you probably do love big cock.
I love you captain. And this is exactly why I love the admins on this server.
--Banned Calculated Chaos Member--