Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Novint Falcon

General discussion about gaming.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Novint Falcon

Unread post by Thursday »

This new grip works with TF2. I think someone told me it's around 200bux.

Looks pretty neat.

EDIT: Okay, since I can't work with bbcode, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PS_vu-WBb0
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Novint Falcon

Unread post by captainAngry »

The only part needed between the youTube tags is 0PS_vu-WBb0. It's the code that comes after v= in the url.

I didn't know you could use this thing with a gun. I played with one at Microcenter a few weeks ago and it seemed pretty awesome. It would take a lot to get used to it though.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

captainangry wrote:I didn't know you could use this thing with a gun. I played with one at Microcenter a few weeks ago and it seemed pretty awesome. It would take a lot to get used to it though.
Yeah. I'd also be afraid of holding it still during the knockback and breaking the console itself.

The main difference between that and a mouse is a mouse doesn't have kickback, and I don't know how I could react to the kickback.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Unread post by bluephyr »

I'm sooo sure people will brag about how they got good at using something like this. But a mouse is the only tool that you need, and will still sell more than that POS.
And btw, some guy on L4D was able to melee in circles using that, which is practically cheating, all at the push of a button.