Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Kicked for no reason

How may we help you?
Krandel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20314285

Kicked for no reason

Unread post by Krandel »

I was not sure where to ask so I'll ask it here. If I was supposed to ask somewhere else, could someone move it?

Anyways, on the main server, I was playing a normal CTF game with some people when I decided to go pyro. After I started burning some people, I get kicked. I'm not sure who kicked me, but I think it was Fireproof (Not sure if he's an admin or not) because he did complain earlier when I burned him.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Re: Kicked for no reason

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Krandel wrote:I was not sure where to ask so I'll ask it here. If I was supposed to ask somewhere else, could someone move it?

Anyways, on the main server, I was playing a normal CTF game with some people when I decided to go pyro. After I started burning some people, I get kicked. I'm not sure who kicked me, but I think it was Fireproof (Not sure if he's an admin or not) because he did complain earlier when I burned him.
lol, way to go bro, you got on the forums to complain about a kick, kicks aren't a big deal, just get back on the server, and ignore it

Now stop QQing and just relax, or from now on I'll have to kick on whenever I see you on the server ;)
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Krandel

Unread post by Krandel »

thedoghouse wrote: lol, way to go bro, you got on the forums to complain about a kick, kicks aren't a big deal, just get back on the server, and ignore it

Now stop QQing and just relax, or from now on I'll have to kick on whenever I see you on the server ;)
I didn't come to the forums JUST to mentioned that I was kicked. I just don't think that it's being a good admin when you kick someone just because he owned you as Pyro.

EDIT: Also I was very relaxed the entire time. I hardly ever rage.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

A: Stuff like this isn't exactly rare... Kicking and temp banning happens ALL the time.

B: Doghouse, I told you not to flame.

C: Burning a whole bunch of people isn't exactly owning, at least in my book.
Life is whatever.
Krandel

Unread post by Krandel »

Ok I'll admit I exaggerated when I said I was owning him.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Krandel wrote:Ok I'll admit I exaggerated when I said I was owning him.
Still, nobody wants to get kicked when they're just playing the game and not doing anything stupid. Some people who got admin solely from playing on the "Fun" server think the same rules apply on the main server, sadly.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

Doghouse, quit talking down to every single new person. Its getting old. You're no tough guy.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.