Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Calif bears admin

How may we help you?
gabeo820

Calif bears admin

Unread post by gabeo820 »

Hes a fucking idiot. I say that blue team is camping spawn, Which were 2 spies and a heavy, And he gags me then just lets blue team continuously camp our spawn like some kind of fucking moron. He needs his admin stripped hes an idiot.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Re: Calif bears admin

Unread post by LaN »

gabeo820 wrote:Hes a fucking idiot. I say that blue team is camping spawn, Which were 2 spies and a heavy, And he gags me then just lets blue team continuously camp our spawn like some kind of fucking moron. He needs his admin stripped hes an idiot.
Ubers are your friend!
...and bonk
....and dead ringer.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

What server did this happen on?
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
banned lol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25896687

Unread post by banned lol »

I know CaliforniaBear, he is a great admin. I think I might remember what your talking about, was it at pl_awesome?

If it wasn't, i'm sure it wasn't to be mean or a 'dick'.
The first man(?) to be banned from the cC forums. Way to go douche.
CaliforniaBear
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by CaliforniaBear »

Lol Oh I remember you :isee: . You were the 12 year old who kept crying. In honesty, It does annoy me when teams spawn camp but ever figure that your teams pyros were spawn camping us, hence why I kept saying "Get outa our spawn". In addition, I did tell blue team to get out of there. Learn what you QQ about, little boy. And don't bad mouth any admins, Luckily, I'm quite used to people like you. ;)

@spleenter: This happened on the fun server this morning.

P.S. atleast have the dignity the other bad mouthers do and shorten my name correctly. as in. Cali Bear, or Just California, or Just cali, Or just bear. But Calif Bear makes me sound, weird.

@ hardblush, No. It was at a sniper map. So their teams pyro's kept spawn camping my spawn, which I killed them by my own power (Not admin power)
I did my time, and I want out.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

CaliforniaBear wrote:Lol Oh I remember you :isee: . You were the 12 year old who kept crying. In honesty, It does annoy me when teams spawn camp but ever figure that your teams pyros were spawn camping us, hence why I kept saying "Get outa our spawn". In addition, I did tell blue team to get out of there. Learn what you QQ about, little boy. And don't bad mouth any admins, Luckily, I'm quite used to people like you. ;)

@spleenter: This happened on the fun server this morning.

P.S. atleast have the dignity the other bad mouthers do and shorten my name correctly. as in. Cali Bear, or Just California, or Just cali, Or just bear. But Calif Bear makes me sound, weird.

@ hardblush, No. It was at a sniper map. So their teams pyro's kept spawn camping my spawn, which I killed them by my own power (Not admin power)

Well there's your problem, and if california is just better than you are at tf2 it doesnt mean hes a bad admin.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
broslaughter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29096470

Unread post by broslaughter »

if I could give spleenter a high five right now...................
only fools are enslaved by time and space
banned lol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25896687

Unread post by banned lol »

broslaughter wrote:if I could give spleenter a high five right now...................
@Bro

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/No_gir ... e_internet
The first man(?) to be banned from the cC forums. Way to go douche.
CaliforniaBear
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by CaliforniaBear »

spleenter wrote: Well there's your problem, and if california is just better than you are at tf2 it doesnt mean hes a bad admin.
Meh, I don't mean to be better than anybody, especially on the fun server. There are moments I enjoy goomba stomping, and I enjoy being better than say, LaN or Fishy. But that is all. On the contrary, If I thought I was any bit good I'd probably play on the custom server more.
I did my time, and I want out.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

CaliforniaBear wrote:
spleenter wrote: Well there's your problem, and if california is just better than you are at tf2 it doesnt mean hes a bad admin.
Meh, I don't mean to be better than anybody, especially on the fun server. There are moments I enjoy goomba stomping, and I enjoy being better than say, LaN or Fishy. But that is all. On the contrary, If I thought I was any bit good I'd probably play on the custom server more.
Whatever stops the tears cali
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Discussion ended, blah blah, thread should be locked.
Life is whatever.
gabeo820

Unread post by gabeo820 »

Sorry if i was being an annoying fucker i guess =/.
Boreas
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Boreas »

The discussion is never ended, THIS IS AMERICA!