Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Ahh Freshman

Discussion about anything.
Ohnoez

Ahh Freshman

Unread post by Ohnoez »

I be starting freshman and i need some ideas generally on what to do or how to survive what so ever i know some of you will give me radical ideas that i know i won't do while i have my common sense... But i may follow some ideas if it is funny or when im bored to death
Jimmy TwoTimes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22756162
Xbox Gamer Tag: PQRKCHQP SAMICH

Re: Ahh Freshman

Unread post by Jimmy TwoTimes »

Just dont do anything stupid. I didnt, and im generally excepted by all! :barf:
Yes sir.
Fireproof
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20223525
Twitter Username: calcChaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: Fireproof Gamer

Unread post by Fireproof »

Stock up on ramen, keep your shit clean, respect your roomates shit, sleep with one eye open, always retaliate, and for the love of god keep the TP stocked.
ImageImage
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Fireproof wrote:Stock up on ramen, keep your shit clean, respect your roomates shit, sleep with one eye open, always retaliate, and for the love of god keep the TP stocked.
I think he's gonna be a high school freshman duder. Still, these are generally good rules to follow and could be made into a decent tattoo.
CaliforniaBear
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by CaliforniaBear »

He's turning to a highschool freshmen. Haha. :smug:

Well sir, Do not try to get everybodies attention at all! Don't do stupid stuff at lunch or whatever just to impress friends. Join football if you have the body, do not join marching band, drumline, rotc. You will lose what life you have. Football helped me get through school while I was in public school, quite great.

As for girls:
At first it's going to be like, :swoon: "so many hot girls"... But honestly, most are not worth your time/effort. The rest is split into 70% and 30%. 30% you have a chance with, 70% you'll be put in the friend-zone unless you talk the right way.

Fighting over a girl is NEVER worth it. Although if somebody lays hands on your girl, you beat their shit. Learn some quick comebacks other than the ones you learn on the fun server ( :facepalm: ). Remember, and it pains me to say this, Do NOT get sprung over a girl. Chances of you falling out of that or her falling out of it are over 9000 percent. Excuse the pun but it is truth. Also, This may have happened in middle school, but especially in highschool. DO NOT STARE AT GIRLS BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CREEPER. And sorry ladies but I must mention this to him, RANDOM ERECTIONS ARE A FUCKING PAIN but they won't go away until you're way older. It sucks.

and one last but very important word of advise. Do not be anybodies bitch. Don't back down. Make friends with older guys, be chill, and they'll have your back in anything that goes down. I speak this because we're both from so-cal and that's the way it is over here. :D
I did my time, and I want out.
num yummy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16229466

Unread post by num yummy »

Be outgoing. Try new things.

More importantly, be yourself. Do what YOU want to do and what YOU enjoy. Don't do something just because everyone else is doing it.

Fireproof wrote: for the love of god keep the TP stocked.
That is so incredibly true.
Fireproof
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

MrKerplunkers wrote:
Fireproof wrote:Stock up on ramen, keep your shit clean, respect your roomates shit, sleep with one eye open, always retaliate, and for the love of god keep the TP stocked.
I think he's gonna be a high school freshman duder. Still, these are generally good rules to follow and could be made into a decent tattoo.
:o
You don't really need tips for high school, but I can tell you one thing that will make everything a whole lot easier. First day, find the biggest guy there and fight him this way no one will fuck with you. I lol'd at CaliforniaBears post.
ImageImage
CaliforniaBear
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by CaliforniaBear »

D: Don't get his ass beat the first day. Lol. You either get kicked out or your ass beat or both. Probably both.
I did my time, and I want out.
Fireproof
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

CaliforniaBear wrote:D: Don't get his ass beat the first day. Lol. You either get kicked out or your ass beat or both. Probably both.
It was a prison reference, high school isn't that serious people.
ImageImage
Viano
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10048976
Xbox Gamer Tag: Vian0

Unread post by Viano »

No matter what they tell you your grades in grade 9-11 do not actually matter. You can do barely anything and pass and the grades will not affect your chances of getting into college or university, just try hard in grade 12 and your golden.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

Viano wrote:No matter what they tell you your grades in grade 9-11 do not actually matter. You can do barely anything and pass and the grades will not affect your chances of getting into college or university, just try hard in grade 12 and your golden.
i don't know about that. I think grade 12 doesn't matter - the actual classes. You've already applied to colleges most likely. I know I was just goofing off cuz I knew I got accepted well before the end of 12th year.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

It may work different in Canada, but 12th year in the U.S. has the reputation of being pointless and the time where you can get away with doing nothing.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Do what doghouse does, get a silly nickname so that almost nobody hates you, ignores you, or messes with you ;)

Oh, and pick your battles
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

Pay attention to where you sit
Make sure your chair is actually there before you sit
Notice which bathroom is for you freshmen, and which one is for us upper classmen.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

What cliche High schools did you people go to.

Just don't act stupid. Most people thought I was a soph or junior in my freshman year.

Also That locker combo is more precious than your life. Don't give it out to anyone except your locker partner (If you have one)

And on freshman friday don't look scared. Pretty much a huge giveaway.

And remember where your classes are. Can't tell you how many people kept asking a random lady "wheres room 206 , 309 , The gym"
giggles
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21234769

Unread post by giggles »

My brother will be a freshman in high school this year also! (:

just get your work done and i dunno if volunteer hours are super important to you, but the more you do [in clubs, out of school places] more chance you've got to get scholarships for college.

SATs and ACTs SUCK. don't even bother studying damnit. ¬__¬ waste of money and saturdays.

AP classes are awesome [if your future college accepts the credits], and as a freshman i think they only offer AP Geography or something but you should take AP classes to up your GPA. AP classes will be where you can make friends with alot of upperclassmen :D

Don't run to class like a n00b, you'll be known as the idiot freshman that ran to class. You will NOT be late .__.

Take P.E. online. lawl. jk. take it and be careful with the upperclassmen that like to own you with volleyballs, basketballs, etc.

Girls are stupid. Don't even bother pssh.

I don't think Freshman Fridays are real [well they weren't in my school] and no one really gets dumped into a garbage can or sent to the imaginary fourth floor with elevator tickets o.o

I think band/rotc/etc were cool programs since it was really cool to have a bunch of friends and memories there, but i was never in those programs .__.

Don't act stupid and annoying to the upperclassmen, THATS when they'll start picking on you and what not.

Just have fun, because it goes by really quick D: Senior year is the lamest and most boring year of life. Just apply to college and chill.
~Mai Husbando~
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

G1GGL3_C4K3Z_66 wrote:I don't think Freshman Fridays are real [well they weren't in my school] and no one really gets dumped into a garbage can or sent to the imaginary fourth floor with elevator tickets o.o
We sell keys to the elevator for the "pool on the roof". Surprisingly, more people bought them than you would think.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Selling them expired bus passes is the best.
giggles
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21234769

Unread post by giggles »

Divine Fate wrote:
G1GGL3_C4K3Z_66 wrote:I don't think Freshman Fridays are real [well they weren't in my school] and no one really gets dumped into a garbage can or sent to the imaginary fourth floor with elevator tickets o.o
We sell keys to the elevator for the "pool on the roof". Surprisingly, more people bought them than you would think.
you have a pool on the roof too?! me too :D
lawl.
~Mai Husbando~