Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Shizuo (Pronounced: Shee-Zoo-oh)

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
owntheneck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22051556

Shizuo (Pronounced: Shee-Zoo-oh)

Unread post by owntheneck »

Name: I'm not gonna post my real name, sorry. But you can just call me Shizuo

So my name is "Shizuo". I've been playing a calculated chaos server on and off for the better part of a year and recently I've begun to play more and more on that one cC server because the people are fun and respectful, and they also seem exceptionally intelligent.

I love to play sniper, heavy, pyro, scout, and soldier

I mostly play TF2 but i also play other valve games like left 4 dead 2 and the entire Half-Life 2 series

My little brother also plays TF2 but he's more into playing spy, heavy, demoman, and engineer.

I used to be part of my friends sniper group called the Bodyshotters. Even though I left the group I still find myself continuing to aim for arms, legs, and the chest instead of the head XD

- Shizuo
ORO!!!
CaliforniaBear
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Re: Shizuo (Pronounced: Shee-Zoo-oh)

Unread post by CaliforniaBear »

Welcome to the forums and glad to see another member playing more on the servers :3

:woop: SOUTHERN CALI FTW!!
I did my time, and I want out.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

owntheneck wrote: I used to be part of my friends sniper group called the Bodyshotters. Even though I left the group I still find myself continuing to aim for arms, legs, and the chest instead of the head XD

- Shizuo

That's my only problem with you. Other than that it will be nice to test your sniping skills against our best, TgameP, California Bear, and myself to name a few.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

You forgot Auslander, who is either better than most aimbots or has a very good aimbot.
Life is whatever.
AgeNt_
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8504578
Twitter Username: AgeNtNicK
Xbox Gamer Tag: AgeNtNicK

Unread post by AgeNt_ »

:facepalm:
pl_promotion_b3
Beta 3 Released!