Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Toy Story 3

Discussion about anything.
Breal
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19757438

Toy Story 3

Unread post by Breal »

See it
not eventually or when it comes out on dvd
fucking now
ESPECIALLY if u actually watched this as a child(if it came out when u were a kid and u still didn't see it u need to invest in time travel and go re-live ur childhood)

They brought back all the voices (expect the ones who are dead) the animation is better than ever, and they close up the series fuckin perfectly
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Re: Toy Story 3

Unread post by Sastora »

It was an awesome movie! I cried my eyes out during it.
I'm actually going to see it again soon.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

I'll admit I cried. It's an amazing movie.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Riftoff wrote:I'll admit I cried. It's an amazing movie.
if riftoff cried it MUST be a good movie
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

Movie of the year. No, movie of the century.

Loved it. I had watched the other two before I went, so it was even sadder.
TheBlindKhezu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26179687
Location: In a land where the Eldritch Abomination known as the pyro lives

Unread post by TheBlindKhezu »

sadly enough i never got to saw the movie sine i only had enough money for one film and i wanted to see human centipede, but i will see toy story 3 when it comes out on dvd
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

TheBlindKhezu wrote:sadly enough i never got to saw the movie sine i only had enough money for one film and i wanted to see human centipede, but i will see toy story 3 when it comes out on dvd
Ok, I must have read that wrong, yo uwent to see human centipede over toy story three

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Riftoff »

TheBlindKhezu wrote:sadly enough i never got to saw the movie sine i only had enough money for one film and i wanted to see human centipede, but i will see toy story 3 when it comes out on dvd
:cawg:
Learn to prioritize. Now.
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20574738

Unread post by Trilby »

I loved the movie, shed tears at the end t'was a beautiful closing for a great series
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
TheBlindKhezu

Wamp Rats wrote:
Ok, I must have read that wrong, yo uwent to see human centipede over toy story three

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
not really, i do enjoy the toy story series but i enjoy horror movies more than cgi(Computer Generated Images) children film. Since i am 18 years old, and i though the first and second toy story films was good. All and all i would rather pick an disturbing horror film over a sequel to a children film for over
Breal
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19757438

Unread post by Breal »

TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Wamp Rats wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
not really, i do enjoy the toy story series but i enjoy horror movies more than cgi(Computer Generated Images) children film. Since i am 18 years old, and i though the first and second toy story films was good. All and all i would rather pick an disturbing horror film over a sequel to a children film for over
I dont think u understand just wt happens in toy story 3
it is a fucking horror. Through the whole thing u can feel ur childhood slipping out of ur grasp, all the while being slap by fuckin mortality
if that doesnt fucking scare u nothing will
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Fear scares me o.o

OH GEEZ THERE IT IS!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
TheBlindKhezu

Breal wrote:
TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Wamp Rats wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
it is a fucking horror. Through the whole thing u can feel ur childhood slipping out of ur grasp, all the while being slap by fuckin mortality

Doesn't really scare me that much, besides since rule 34 established over the internet my childhood memories are already dead, C.G.I. children films are somewhat losing their touch(for other films but not pixars), and my fascinations with films that goes into Dark comedies and the Macabre seems to be enjoyable for me lately.
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Breal wrote:
TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Wamp Rats wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

Doesn't really scare me that much, besides since rule 34 established over the internet my childhood memories are already dead, C.G.I. children films are somewhat losing their touch(for other films but not pixars), and my fascinations with films that goes into Dark comedies and the Macabre seems to be enjoyable for me lately.
Oh look someone who actually believes rule 34 what a foolish fool
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
Dep. Redundency Dep.
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19669957

Unread post by Dep. Redundency Dep. »

Trilby wrote:
TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Breal wrote:
TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Wamp Rats wrote:Ok, I must have read that wrong, yo uwent to see human centipede over toy story three

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
Oh look someone who actually believes rule 34 what a foolish fool
500th post. Yeah baby!

First off, long ass chain of quotes. Second, he's right, Rule 34 has destroyed many a childhood.

Apparently there's a limit to the number of quotes that can be within another, so I had to edit out Crocket's quote.
Phantomrush
Steam ID: lolandrew4

Unread post by Phantomrush »

I loved it, great way, to be honest I was expecting it to suck
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

Indeed
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Unread post by Riftoff »

I have to recognize that you guys used the phrase "destroyed my childhood" over "raped my childhood". Good job at not being terrible nerds.
Dep. Redundency Dep.
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Hurray, I was recognized!

Saw Toy Story 3 over Avatar, really good, on the verge of tears at the end, but Elfen Lied still holds the metal for the only animation I ever cried watching.
Guy Montag
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19053068

Unread post by Guy Montag »

mcfucking kill yourself.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

Dep. Redundency Dep. wrote:Hurray, I was recognized!

Saw Toy Story 3 over Avatar, really good, on the verge of tears at the end, but Elfen Lied still holds the metal for the only animation I ever cried watching.
why does everyone seem to think the ending was sad? maybe I had gone into like a half-coma or something after starting at that screen and wondering why I didn't know anyone else there that wasn't a friend of my sister's..........

BUT ANYWAY, I don't think the ending was TOO sad, they left it nice and open for a toy story 4 and
the little girl got the toys man! what's sad about that?
, btw, when you see spoiler tags in a thread about a movie, you should probably acknowledge that they're there for a reason 8-)
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Dep. Redundency Dep.
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

thedoghouse wrote:why does everyone seem to think the ending was sad? maybe I had gone into like a half-coma or something after starting at that screen and wondering why I didn't know anyone else there that wasn't a friend of my sister's..........

BUT ANYWAY, I don't think the ending was TOO sad, they left it nice and open for a toy story 4 and
the little girl got the toys man! what's sad about that?
, btw, when you see spoiler tags in a thread about a movie, you should probably acknowledge that they're there for a reason 8-)
A-hem.
The ending wasn't said, it was so nice and symbolic that it almost made me tear. Movies have more then the direct way of effecting you, and the ones who reach outside to do it are the truly epic movies.

That's what made toy story 3 an amazing movie to me.