To Captain...

Discussion about anything.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

To Captain...

Post by Ghost »

Take away my muting/unmuting powers now! or just the ability to use them on myself.

:(

sincerely,

•cC• Ghø$†

edit: LOLOLOLOLOL this is sad how i have to get my muting and unmuting powers taken away, i fail :cry:
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
zipzap62
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13704679

Re: To Captain...

Post by zipzap62 »

I think I was there when we basically muted every kid in the server lmao. But anyways, you where probably muted cuz you were using HLSS a bit too much. But I know you don't leave it on for too long so idk.

What were you doing when you got muted?
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Post by Ghost »

zipzap it happens every time im on the server. i know its annoying but i dont think its that annoying. they are lucky that i dont play the sound that i have that is a high pitched scream that goes on for 20 minutes. lol. i use that on servers with 10 year olds with high pitched voices. they get so angry. too bad they never heard of the mute option. LOL
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Post by Sastora »

You may like it but a way more majority of people do not.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Post by thedoghouse »

well, I have no problem with it but I know that quite a few other people do

if you play a sound like, once everytime you're on the server, I don't think they'll care but you play your sounds quite a lot and they get annoyed

I was there when you got perma-banned and after rudedog joined you were playing your sounds a lot.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Post by Divine Fate »

It's fine if you play the sounds after a match or before a map change, but anywhere else takes away from the game. You'd expect to learn to not do it anymore after the first kick, but I guess not.

Ghost, why would you need those powers taken away? They are useful in other needs, just be more wise in your use and you'll be alright.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Post by Thursday »

Also, if you get muted, just stop. Don't unmute yourself, just stop.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Post by captainAngry »

Yeah, pretty much. If you didn't unmute yourself when you got muted there wold never be a reason to kick you.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Post by Ghost »

i guess we can all agree that im not a fast learner...

lol
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Post by GrimGriz »

If something you do doesn't annoy you but it annoys other people, then don't do it around other people. It's called growing up.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Post by Ghost »

i dont grow up. im a robot. i stay the same age forever

i agree with u grim.
rudedog04
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18753451

Post by rudedog04 »

i just started using HLSS when months ago when i downloaded it, bugs started following the file i was downloading. I have no problem with ghost's HLSS, but i have to agree with everyone else. Playing "STOP WHINING!" a hundred times will get annoying. Ghost does have a point with the "mute" option in the menu screen. But i also understand that that's why we have a fun server. i might as well get my pwrs taken away as well, noting i will as well be as annoying as Ghost(no offense bro), but HLSS was meant to play music. I guess if HLSS could just stay on the fun server, everyone will be happy.

But we wont..........

No one ever goes on the fun server because the custommaps server is the "default" server. Everyone goes on that. Once in a while, ppl go on the fun server, but its usually 2 or 3. The fun server isnt really an "open server" as it is in the default server. We are just......needed thats all :(
Image Image
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Post by Ghost »

i agree. the fun server needs more people. because if more people were there i would be on there all the time because it allows mic spam. but i never seen that server full. and i also agree with the stop whining sound. that gets annnoying.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Post by thedoghouse »

Ghost wrote:i agree. the fun server needs more people. because if more people were there i would be on there all the time because it allows mic spam. but i never seen that server full. and i also agree with the stop whining sound. that gets annnoying.
when I look at the fun server it usually has some people on it, it might not get FULL but theres usually plently of people on
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Post by GrimGriz »

Ghost wrote:i agree. the fun server needs more people. because if more people were there i would be on there all the time because it allows mic spam. but i never seen that server full. and i also agree with the stop whining sound. that gets annnoying.
Maybe people don't go there because it allows mic spam....
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Post by Beetle »

I don't join because I like the possible 16v16 on the regular server. 10v9 isn't enough for me....weird I know.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

Post by captainAngry »

I added more maps to the fun server so hopefully that will make it more enjoyable for more people. Oddly enough, there are regulars on that server that play on it almost every day.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Post by Sastora »

I play on it when no one is on the other server or if its super late at night.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20316080

Post by RandomGuy »

I play on it to cho;; after playing fallout then head to reg if people are there. but there are a bunch of regs on the fun server. half of them think i have admin. I dunno why. i hear "Hey randomguy do you still have admin?' and im like wtf? but its almost on ciberpunk
IT IS NO LONGER MONDAY!!!!!! I made all of this btw
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

Post by captainAngry »

I guess I better give you admin powers.