Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Halo Reach Beta

General discussion about gaming.
Breal
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19757438

Halo Reach Beta

Unread post by Breal »

First off id like to say i think its fucking retarded that u need the single player disc to play a multiplayer beta
should have just been a code like the free month u got with halo 3 or on the multiplayer disc with everything else
second id like to ask wt ppls thoughts are on it
i think it is waaaayyyy to much like COD stupid class thing, the super amount of upgrades
the guns are alot fuckin uglier to there gigantic and bulky

give me ur thoughts
AgeNt_
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8504578
Twitter Username: AgeNtNicK
Xbox Gamer Tag: AgeNtNicK

Re: Halo Reach Beta

Unread post by AgeNt_ »

i love it
pl_promotion_b3
Beta 3 Released!
Sno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19344818

Unread post by Sno »

I feel like Halo Reach is playing catch up with the rest of the FPS genre. They are now getting into the customizable load-outs.

Hrmmm, is it a good idea to have people spawn with weapons the like and fight from there, or have half the match be a battle over the best weapons on the map.

Also, the customizable armor perks are werid, why is this uber technology coming before Master Chief? Shouldn't he, the most badass and best spartan have access to all of these perks all the time?
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Breal wrote:First off id like to say i think its fucking retarded that u need the single player disc to play a multiplayer beta
It makes sense, you need to buy ODST to play the beta not Halo 3 multiplayer. Aside from that, firefight is on the ODST disc and it's multiplayer...

Classes give it a little diversity, with all the special abilities and whatnot. I like it.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Sno wrote: Also, the customizable armor perks are werid, why is this uber technology coming before Master Chief?
Game Reason: The perks are for MULTIPLAYER.

Actual Reason: Tiem Fcuk
Life is whatever.