Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Banned Nobody

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
rokindude

Banned Nobody

Unread post by rokindude »

Hey im also known as Nobody on TF2 (team fortress 2) and i was banned from the funserver for only accidently catching a capture point on a jump place but i guess everyone was saying to leave it but i had my sound low so i couldnt hear them and wasnt paying attention to typing so i was banned for racism when i did nothing at all and the 2 possible dissobeying admins were either LaN or Trilby as known on TF2 so i know this isnt the proper way to give a intro but im really sad and dissapointed by this ban since that was my favorite server and i was banned for a mistake so it would be very nice and i would really appreciate it if i was unbanned and it would make me happier to take admin off which ever one did it. i hope someone will care about this because every other server is boring to me after playing this server. Thank you for reading this if you do and i hope someone will help me :neutral:
hln.LAW
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17036169
Twitter Username: @unevenaire
Xbox Gamer Tag: unevenaire

Re: Banned Nobody

Unread post by hln.LAW »

hiya.

dunno if any of the removing of the admin thing would happen but ul probably get unbanned....maybe.
The fun server is for the admins leisure usually. Shit happens my friend....

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Just, LAUGH!!
tomm
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26596259

Unread post by tomm »

yeah shure someone who has the unban command can unban you. but they are not getting their admin taken away. shit happens. atleast you came here for help. but right now its some new guy vs lan and/or tribly, two long time members of the community. but this whole situation is still your fault. you should look at the chat and if your not going to put your volume up to a point where you can hear what is being said but you still have the ability to use them it your problem. and by the way, its not a permaban. so either post your steam id or wait for the ban to end. either way take this as a lesson, and take responsibility. other than that have fun!

EDIT: its the funserver. shit happens. WELCOME TO THE FOURMS. i hope i didnt appear to harsh on you.
so one day, i was on the server and i was trying to build a senty with tgame. i counted down "3,2,1,"then BAM. SERVER CRASH. then some pacman.

"where did we go so wrong?" Eythur as Heavy. March 30th 2010.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

tomm wrote:new guy vs lan and/or trilby, two long time members of the community.
[Off-Topic]Trilby's been here a loooooong time. Lan? Not so much. Don't get me wrong, he's a respected part of the community who (apparently, since I haven't been on the funserver for about oh.... 5-6 months) does his job. He just isn't an old member in my eyes. That could just be because what I think of as old members and what others think of may be different. To me, an old member is someone who was on the forums back before the votemenu.

Also, has anyone noticed the fact that the latest members all regulated from the funserver?[/Off-Topic]
Back on topic, Welcome. Now, before you get someone's powers revoked, you should check something: Was it a PERMA-ban or a 10 MINUTE ban?
Life is whatever.
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

PhrozenFlame wrote:[Off-Topic]Trilby's been here a loooooong time. Lan? Not so much.
LaN is number three in play time on the funserver. He's a longtime member. :sax:
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Riftoff wrote:
PhrozenFlame wrote:[Off-Topic]Trilby's been here a loooooong time. Lan? Not so much.
LaN is number three in play time on the funserver. He's a longtime member. :sax:
2 ;)

but yea it was 10 minutes. I never perma
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20574738

Unread post by Trilby »

LaN wrote:
Riftoff wrote:
2 ;)

And I don't trust myself with banning
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by LaN »

Trilby wrote:
LaN wrote:
Riftoff wrote:
2 ;)

Except yourself , right 8-)
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

LaN wrote:
Trilby wrote:
LaN wrote:
Riftoff wrote:
2 ;)

Yep :isee: Just banning myself
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
Link
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19549641
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA or since pleasant can mean silent, Silent Hill, CA

Unread post by Link »

Trilby wrote:
LaN wrote:
Trilby wrote:
LaN wrote:
Riftoff wrote: LaN is number three in play time on the funserver. He's a longtime member. :sax:
2 ;)

Yep :isee: Just banning myself
Tee-hee
Oh, and who's #1 and 2, and if lans 2 then who's 3?
ImageLinkImage
~Out of all the things people do, the things they didn't do were the greatest.
~The booty is mine, it belongs to me, you cannot have my booty.-Tom
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by LaN »

Link wrote: Tee-hee
Oh, and who's #1 and 2, and if lans 2 then who's 3?
1 is Tgame and 3 is Uberectomy
Link

Unread post by Link »

Sorry LaN, but i'm pretty sure your facts are wrong. Tgame being #1 is understandable, but Uberectemy hasn't been on the funserver for a really long time, I think I saw him a month ago, but i hadn't seen him like 3 months before that.
ImageLinkImage
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by LaN »

Link wrote:Sorry LaN, but i'm pretty sure your facts are wrong. Tgame being #1 is understandable, but Uberectemy hasn't been on the funserver for a really long time, I think I saw him a month ago, but i hadn't seen him like 3 months before that.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

Ironically since I got admin powers I've played less than I did when I didn't. Can't remember when I put the tag on my name, but I'm pretty sure I put it on shortly before or after I got admin. I'm 126th without the tag, and 285th with the tag. I don't really care about who the top player is, all I care about is that people don't grief our servers, cause havoc, cheat or annoy regulars or members.

Welcome to the forums rockindude/Nobody, personally I don't ban people unless they really step out of line, in which case I usually put it up as a vote anyway. Occasionally I ban myself for an hour whilst trying to slap myself. I kick more than I ban, let it be known that if you are kicked with the reason that an admin wants to return, then please don't rejoin immediately as your more likely to get banned for a min, maybe for 5 or 10. It depends on the admin.

Fun server: aka admin abuse server (although how muting everyone is abuse idk)
Custom Maps server: for decent players that don't think it is an extension of the playground that is the fun server. Decent games get played, no jump, break (not that they aren't worth it, they just get overplayed), prison, 4Chan, or other such maps.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
Vengeful Sinz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17045888
Xbox Gamer Tag: Vengeful Sinz

Unread post by Vengeful Sinz »

If you are going by "Time Played" then LaN you are actually 4th... going by Score then yes you are 2nd..
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

Who really gives a damn about play time and score it just proves you have nothing better to do :isee:
But bringing it up I would be higher if I didbn't take a month long hiatus to catch up on stuff
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

I agree with you Trilby/Final Boss Battle: Simon Belmont.people with too much time on their hands get higher up the server ranks than those ho actually have things to do.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
Riftoff
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18836685
Twitter Username: Riftoff
Xbox Gamer Tag: Lame Throwa

Unread post by Riftoff »

steve09 wrote:I agree with you Trilby/Final Boss Battle: Simon Belmont.people with too much time on their hands get higher up the server ranks than those ho actually have things to do.
There's not anything wrong with this? If you play on the server all the time and aren't a shithead, you'll get admin.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

Riftoff wrote:
steve09 wrote:I agree with you Trilby/Final Boss Battle: Simon Belmont.people with too much time on their hands get higher up the server ranks than those ho actually have things to do.
There's not anything wrong with this? If you play on the server all the time and aren't a shithead, you'll get admin.
No such thing as someone who is not a shithead on the fun server.

I say that as someone who is number 12.
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

BAMF wrote:
Riftoff wrote:
No such thing as someone who is not a shithead on the fun server.

I say that as someone who is number 12.
Shitheads on the funserver? Never heard of such a thing >.>
Link

Unread post by Link »

Well, I stand quite corrected LaN, thank you. Wow #29, i feel like a nerd, oh wait... I AM!
ImageLinkImage
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by Trilby »

Link wrote:Well, I stand quite corrected LaN, thank you. Wow #29, i feel like a nerd, oh wait... I AM!
I am concerned as someone who stands at #WhoGivesaFuck