Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

This guy was hacking so bad

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
MrChoke
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5144300

This guy was hacking so bad

Unread post by MrChoke »

It takes a lot for me to think somebody is cheating in a game. I was on the BF:BC2 server today and saw "WeakEyeSantos" get a final score of 51 and 5, most of his kills were by a rocket launcher. We play the next map and he gets 45 and 2, with one TK where he proceeded to bitch about it with a score like that.

NOBODY is that good. He is at least wall hacking, but I think he is running something else to get the amount of kills he was getting. Everybody else had like 10 or 11 kills and he has 45? Come on. Anybody else see this guy? Also, is punkbuster running on the server? I guess I didn't bother to look. Not that it matters. I hear hacks can easily get around that now.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Re: This guy was hacking so bad

Unread post by Divine Fate »

I wouldn't doubt it, I have been on servers where every 10 minutes the server autobot finds a hacker, bans him, and announces it to the rest of the server. If we never got any hackers, it'd be a miracle.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Unread post by bluephyr »

Hoo man. I cannot stand losing at that game. I think I have a severe problem with battlefield-like games. I can snipe, mortar, and UAV like a beast, but I cannot stand when a server can't perform well enough to register my shots.

One thing I don't like about this game, though, is the perks that come with leveling up. You didn't mention what level he was on. And if he's rocketing people point-blank, and he has a certain perk, it's probable..
AgeNt_
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8504578
Twitter Username: AgeNtNicK
Xbox Gamer Tag: AgeNtNicK

Unread post by AgeNt_ »

i got 18 and 0 once, but that was hardcore with a sniper and i camped there spawn. but yeah i was there and i seen him just sitting behind the mounds of dirt. :barf:
pl_promotion_b3
Beta 3 Released!
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

You have to remember high level people have a perk that makes explosions better/do more damage and make it so that you can carry an asston of rockets. If he was lvl 35 or something and everyone else was under 10, 45-5 wouldn't be that difficult.