Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

I can't remember the name...

General discussion about gaming.
Xratter

I can't remember the name...

Unread post by Xratter »

So there's an old game I used to play, but I can't remember the name of it.

It was a 2D side view game. You were and adventure I think, trying to collect gold/treasure. There were monks in cloaks (i think they were red) that would come after you. You could set traps to aid you (like setting one on the ground for them to walk into and it would catch their leg and pick them up. another trap was spreading glue on the ground, that would slow them down.). You also had some kind of flamethrower weapon that you could burn a hole in the ground (which could hide treasure or be used to let monks walk into since the ground would grow back and kill them, or it would at least slow them down.). You could fall into the hole too, but it might be useful, since if there was only one thickness of the ground, you could fall through to another portion of the map. Also, there were keys you might have to pick up to get past some levels before you went to the door. Obviously, there were ladders as well. Oh and there were bombs... 2 different sized ones... I remember I didn't mind the big ones nearly as much as the little ones. There was also some great artwork in the background for a backdrop of the level.

I hope this helps someone remember... cause it's killing me not to know lol.

Thanks,
-X
Fall Harder, Bounce Higher.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20316080

Re: I can't remember the name...

Unread post by RandomGuy »

RAANDOM!
IT IS NO LONGER MONDAY!!!!!! I made all of this btw
4most
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37706354
Xbox Gamer Tag: skinz1193

Re: I can't remember the name...

Unread post by 4most »

You mean Lode Runner?

"Yes my Fuhrer...I mean Mr. President"
-Dr. Strangelove

"What is it about nukes and 50's music that makes my warm inside? I think its the radiation."
-me